Family Time

Bezey POV
Everyone was around the family kids at their own tables. "Lord we come to you as a family not asking for anything but forgiveness for what we have done in the past and our future we ask that you lead us into the right path in your name Amen."
"Kids go to the front but my twins. They were in their cribs.
"Alright guys let's talk business."
"Feds are hot on our asses and Zay trap is hot as well." Sosa said
"I seen a strange car riding by yesterday." Me Me said
"I seen purple serving one of your members." JP said
"The yellow gang wants to combine with us." Jay said
"I seen purple gang and Feds talking." Maddy said
"Ok. So for now on everyone stay in your houses. I seen that same car. We do have a purple decoy. Call them up now. Just snakes none big." I said
After that we ate and then everybody left with their kids.
I was watching the twins while Me Me bathed Miracle. Then a strange number texted me.
Unknown&Bezey Text
Unknown~ This Bezey?
Bezey~ Who's asking?
Unknown~ This YG
Bezey~ Oh. What's the plan. Where y'all located?
YG~ I'm trying run with y'all and we can get deep and have gangs all over the USA. We in South Carolina, Minnesota, and Montana right now.
Bezey~ Alright you in my town now?
YG~ Yeah. BK in 2 days?.
Bezey~ Bet
Text Ends
I was getting ready to meet YG. See I know the Feds checks messages so that was code talk.

Me Me POV
I can finally relax. Bezey left for a few minutes.
"Ma I'm thirsty." Miracle said
"It's kinda late baby girl." I said picking her up taking her to the kitchen.
"I not pee Ma."
She got her cup and went in my room. I grabbed my ice cream and went upstairs.

Sosa POV
I was eating cake and ice cream with TJ, even though he bad that's still my lil nigga.
"Let's play game Da."
We finished eating and left to play the gane.
Bezey got my son stuck on the Miami Heat, every time the heat plays he comes get TJ and they watch the game over his house.

Maddy POV
Me and Tiff was was watching Dora. She was glued to the tv screaming.
I love her so much she just a joyful ball trapped in a human body I hope I have another boy I want her to stay my baby girl.

Zay POV
"Say Zay you know that niggas Bezey from the orange gang?" I was serving a black gang member
"Nawll why?" I asked
"He a dead men when I see him." he said
"What he do?"
"He took Me Me from me and got her pregnant."
"Damn idk her but word in town they meeting around the corner toma @8:30."
I gotta tell baby brother.
Zay&Bezey Text
LB~we got a set up toma, a nigga from the black gang want you dead over Me Me
BB~smh mane niggas petty I just was telling her ima stop killing but I'm down. What time bro?
LB~iight lil bro @8:30
BB~bet
Text Ends

JP POV
I was laying down rubbing my stomach when Monica came playing with Baby J. "You two better ig get ready is we can Me Me."