Choices

Tonya POV
I was eating ice cream when Bezey came over my house with just a muscle shirt, nike shorts, with his Kim K socks on with, his black slippers.
I wanted a piece of him right now.
"Bezey" I yelled running to him grabbing his dick. "Still big as I remembered." I thought to myself.
He pushed me back with an anger face. He stepped back and got back in his car and left.

Me Me POV
Someone just said Bezey was with an ex.
Ok I got exes too.
But why??
I'm not good enough??

Bezey POV
Damn Tonya freaking be tripping. Tonya is my baby momma nobody knows about. His name is My'Kel he is 4 months.
I told her we won't ever be together, but she ain't trying to hear that .
I was drunk but that's no excuse cause I still did it. I think it's time to tell Me Me.
As I get to the house I see an odd car. I went in the house to see Me Me kissing an ex. Now usually I'll just turn this motherfucker to Afghanistan, but I just told her it's over and I got an 4 month old son. The look on her face was priceless. I went outside and seen Tonya waiting. "Lets see how far I can take this."
"Let's go boo ion wanna be here no mo."
"What about your other kids?"
"I'll get them toma."
I followed her back to her house. I got Kel out the back seat of her car. I had him on my chest while I was watching basketball. "Bring him to my room she yelled from upstairs."
I got up there and she handed me my phone. Me Me been blowing me up. I gave it back and she put it on the nightstand.

Jay POV
I knew I seen some dude walk in Me Me house. Owe shit Bezey just pulled up. "Baby Bezey finna go to jail." as JP came and joined me at the blinds.
"Is that Tonya?" She pointed
I shook my head and ran to get me some of JP tea out the fridge. "here" I handed her a bottle of it.

Sosa POV
Maddy been playing all morning. "TJ come here. I bet he hates me.
"Yes sir?"
"Wanna watch football?"
Then I realized he had on his D-Wade jersey on. So I texted Bezey.
Sosa & Bezey
Sosa: Is you coming to get TJ?
Bezey: I'm outside now.. He ready?
Sosa: Yea..He coming now..
I'm finna take my favorite two girls out today.