Back Home

Bezey POV
Last night was great I like Vanessa attitude with Miracle we smoked 3 blunts together cause she was playing with Miracle. After they were done playing I put Miracle to sleep and showered only to be surprised by Vanessa.
"Keep ya hands to yo self." That lasted two minutes as she was stroking me back and forward. I moved her panties off and start eating her out.
"FUCK BEZEY." she yelled while she grabbed my hair.
I started sucking on her clit she came and I licked it all up. I could just see the lust in her eyes. I did something I'll never thought I'll do this but I walked out the room leaving her there. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen.

Vanessa POV
Are you serious right now. I need it now so I made my way down stairs and saw him in just his boxers. I couldn't help but stare. I ran up to him and just looked in his eyes. His lustful eyes had my knees weak. "Just come to the room."
He followed me up there and I need to get some dick.
I was grinding on him feeling upon his dick I couldn't get my hand around it.
"Just slide in" I whispered in his ear.
As he slid in I grabbed a pillow like are you serious right now. "OMFG please pull out." I couldn't take the pain fuck that.
"What's wrong you telling me you can't take no dick." He said with a cocky smirk.
"Can you use fingers first." He slid in one finger then another one but this don't compare to him at all. He lined himself back up and I was still screaming but then it started feeling good. He turned me over and was stroking just right. I had my ass in the air while my face was in the pillow.
He cam in me and we both just collapsed on the bed.

Jay POV
I'm chilling at Ree Ree house when Bezey texted me saying "B-Dog works for purple gang.. Make sure Ree Ree and BJ get out tonight.. Matter of fact send him on a mission. I'll be down there tomorrow morning to fill you in."
Ree Ree came out with there clothes and I helped her put them in my truck. Bezey paid for them to go New York.