Can You Just Stop

Zay Pov
I was laying on the couch with my lil man when his momma came in here crying.
"Just stop Zay I'm begging you please stop."
"Stop wait bay?" I asked getting up
"Stop with this gang shit you have a family you have enough money for life." she was yelling. I just hugged her tight and said, "I will soon I promise."

Me Me Pov
I was eating ice cream on Bezey's new white carpet. He said he paid $100,000 for it. I wonder at times why he waste money on stuff like that. "BABY!" I yelled for my husband
"Yes ba- IF YOU DONT GET THE FUCK OFF MY CARPET." "Boy shut up and I got a question.
He just nodded his head like what is it.
"When are you gonna stop with the gang shit? Your smart bay. We live so wonderful can you just cut out the gang." "I'll look into it bay." He gave me a kiss and took the bowl of ice cream away from me. "I hate you punk. He walked backed in with his shirt off. "Its not good to tease." I told him
"It's been awhile huh?" I ran into his arms kissing him so hard. "We gotta get the kids in a hour boo." He said through kisses.

Bezey Pov
"Yes bay Yes." She was screaming in my ear. I wasn't all the way in her and still was hitting her deep. She got a phone call saying Miracle acting crazy.
"I'll go get them real quick." I seen the lust in her eyes.

Sosa Pov
"Guh Ian quitting the gang I'll rather die." Maddy slapped me. "Do you ever fucking think? "We have enough money bay."
"Last time I checked you sell too and if you ever slap me like that again I'll rip you lung out." Her eyes bucked open.

JP Pov
I'm thinking about pulling out the gang. Get my kids away from this stuff. "I'm done with this lifestyle Jay either me and our kids or your money. "If you leave with my kids you won't like the outcome JP so go spend some money or some." He kissed my forehead and went into his office. I wasn't gonna take them for real just thought that he would give it up for them.