Which Side

Bezey POV
"What are you going to do bruh?" Sosa asked me
"I don't know that's my heart I can't kill her Sosa." I was massaging my temple.
"Just talk to her-"
"Sosa Maddy went into labor a few minutes ago and is being rushed to the hospital." B-Dog told him
He dapped me and was stuck which car he wanted to drive from the trap. I threw him the keys to my Audi.
I was sitting there and didn't know what to do. So I called my mother.

Me Me POV
I hate him so much and I caught a glance at Sosa shooting at me. where the fuck am I?
I seen Bezey but I only paid attention to those black eyes "oh fuck". I thought

Jay POV
I swear I'm tired of coming to this damn place. The bullet barely went in but I passed out.
They wrapped my shoulder up and I went to where JP was having the baby but I was too late she already had the baby. She looked so tired and I seen Sosa walking so I went with him to find out Maddy was in labor.

Bezey POV
"You got 5 seconds to tell me why you shot MY DAMN BENTLY." I said as I cocked my gun. She just looked at me scared I shot right beside her making her jump. "I asked you a question Me Me."
"B-Because you cheated on me and had a son. I was suppose to be yo wife you dick face." my skin was boiling but she was right.
"His name is My'Kel his is 4 months old."
I was about to untie her until Jay walked in.

Jay POV
Bezey was about to untie her but I want my shot back.
"She shot me bro just let me get my shot back." I told Bezey
"I can't let you shoot my girl jay I'm sorry."
"I wasn't going to shoot her bro."

Me Me POV
"What did I do to you for you to shoot me? Jay asked
"I thought you knew about all of this stuff with Tonya."
Bezey untied me and dragged me outside.
"Your hurting my fucking wrist." Then he grabbed my hair and showed me his Bentley. "1.6 million for this car and you decide you just want to shoot in my shit?"
"Boy fuck that car."
"You shoot in here and didn't know who was in here? Miracle come here."
I thought he was playing but the door open and Miracle came out I was crying my eyes out.
"I'm so sorry his eyes were." turning red and veins were coming out his neck.

Bezey POV
"Both of you in the car..now"
I got in my BMW, buckled Miracle in, and drove away.
My momma has the twins so it's just us three today.
"Nawll trigger finger you sleeping in the guest room." Then she snapped
"Wait one for second you cheated on me and had another baby bitch you finna sleep on the couch. I rushed her to the wall scarring her.
"If you ever call me another bitch I will cut your fucking tongue off." he hissed at me
"Bay your hurting me she began to cry.
"I'm out." he left and I heard the front door slam.

Sosa POV
Damn Maddy just had a baby boy we thought she was having a girl.
Welcome to the world Tre'Mane.

JP POV
He missed me have the baby but it's all good he was shot, but wtf he at now?

Jay POV
I was at the house getting head from my ex Kim. Yeah I love JP but I need to get some rocks off. I didn't fuck so after that I called Bezey phone and his phone started going off in my house. "oh hell Nawll." I grabbed my gun and followed the noise until I came to the guest room.