Almost Caught Slipping

*Months later*
Bezey POV
I was on my way back home and decided to bring Vanessa with me we was on my private jet and Miracle was knocked out.
Vanessa had her head on my shoulder sleeping I can get use to this.
As we got home I took Miracle to my momma house. I know she been missing her. I came back and Vanessa had pizza on the table.
"Don't leave me no more." She looked a little sad.
"What happen Ma."
"I've been liking you for 7 years and now I finally got to meet you just don't leave me." I was lost for words for a second
"I won't but I have a life you know?" She nodded

Sosa POV
I've been good. Maddy won't give me none cause she said it was in her stomach and she scared.
I just bought me an Audi and I got to show Bezey.
I knocked on the door and some thick girl opened the door. "Some guy at the door." She yelled at Bezey who came running up to the door and gave daped me up and letting me in "Sosa this Vanessa. Vanessa Sosa." she looked familiar to me I shook her hand and told Bezey to come outside.
Bezey POV
"No way Sosa I like it man but check out this."
I took the cover off my 911 Porsche.
"I fucking hate you Bezey. He laughed and got back in the Audi and left. I went back in the house and seen Vanessa in the gym shooting around. "You can't ball thick stuff." I was now grabbing her booty.
"I'm know for D-FENSE. But your 21 go play ball and get out the hood." I left out and thought about playing ball I got my GED last summer. So I called some school and schedule some tryouts.

Me Me POV
I was chilling back in Mississippi with the twins watching tv. They are getting big. Bezey always let me see Miracle she just stays with him.
I was cooking dinner until I got a knock on my door. I was surprise to see my ex Kevin.