Another Child

Me Me POV
Wait.. what he just said?.. I just felt my heart tear in pieces. But he wouldn't do that to me would he??

Bezey POV
Ian want to tell her like that but what I saw it was over with.. Fuck her!!

Jay POV
I told this nigga to leave her alone, but he still kept talking to her
"Me Me got a gun bay." I grabbed mines as she walked in pointing it at me. Damn I'm sorry Bezey but she better kill me."

Bezey POV
I had a dream that Me Me shot Jay. I seen that JP texted me saying, "Me Me shot Jay after you left."
I just dropped the phone and felt my skin start to boil.
"I'll be back Tonya watch the kids for me."
As I got in my car going to the hospital I seen a car coming up fast. I thought none of it until a gun shot broke my window.
"Oh hell nawll not my motherfucking Bentley."
Since I was close to Sosa house I told him to shoot the back tires. He shot them and the car ran into a street pole. I got out with my gun cocked and aimed at.

Sosa POV
Bezey froze in his track when he seen Me Me.
"What the fuck is going on." As I scratched my head with the tip of my gun?" He was standing there with them black eyes. "yeah it's time to go Sosa." I thought to myself, but that's my brother so we put her in the car and took her to the trap she wasn't hurt just a lil banged up.

Ree Ree POV
I've been enjoying this family time I need to check up on Me Me and see what she wants to do tomorrow, but every time I call or text I gets no response.

Maddy POV
This baby needs to come out already ugh.
Maddy~ Hey JP how are you?
JP~ Hey. Jay just got shot by Me Me and I'm going into labor.
Just then I felt my water and heart break at the same time and Sosa just left the house.