Weddings??

*10 years later*

Bezey Pov

I was laying on the couch when MJ came in talking shit. "I sholl wish my daddy will get me them new Golden State 7's."

"I sholl wish for yo ass to get a job too." We busted out to laughing. "That's all you want. I'll get you some more clothes ?" He shook his head yea. "Tell Miracle and Monique to get dress and come with me and when I get back we can shoot some hoops in the inside gym because it's kinda hot today."

"Yes sir."

*15 minutes later*

"What took y'all so long?"

"You just can't throw stuff on and look ugly pops." Miracle said

"Ima pop yo ass if you take that long again. What's your excuse Niuqe?"

"I been ready I was just sitting on her bed."

"Ok. Do y'all wanna go shopping with me?"

"Umm?" They both said

"I'll buy you 10 outfits."

"Let's go." Nique said

"Shotgun." Miracle said

Me Me Pov

I was at one of my ten hair salons doing JP hair.

"Has Bezey every saying something about marrying you?"

"Yeah as one of his pick-up lines back in the day."

"Hahaha guh you are crazy, but for real I'm ready to marry Jay. I'm 29, three kids, financially paid for life, I have all the best friends, and I'm in the top gang. I'm just enjoying life."

"I mean if Bezey is ready to marry me he will ask but right now we have been engaged 7 years I'm loving this life. I'm 27, three kids, ten salons, and my fiancé is the king of seven states."

I was finishing up her hair when Nique Nique spoiled ass walked in.

"Mama." She came running to me.

"Hey mama's baby. You look so pretty today."

"Thanks. May I go in your office and watch T.V."

"Go ahead."

"Where is the snacks ma?"

"Look in the mini fridge fat ass."

Bezey and Miracle were playing with something on his phone. I couldn't see none, but I saw was chairs and people names.

I finished JP hair and went and joined my baby watching tv. She fell asleep so Bezey took her to his mother house around the corner. Miracle was in the shop with me when I asked her what her and her father were doing.

She just keep playing with the remote.

Jay Pov

I wonder if I marry JP what would our lives be about. I mean Bezey's and Sosa's boys are gonna run the gang when they're 18. So right now I'm just laying back, but that's just a thought.

"Daddy Miracle said she want me to meet her at the mall with her and Monique."

"Okay. Go get your sister and your brother is with your mother."

"Ok daddy." She came down stairs and I waited for her sister to come down.

"Which car y'all wanna get in today?"

They both yelled "Princess car!"

We left our house and meet them at them at the mall and I seen Bezey in Zales buying a ring a very big ring. I seen him put it in his pocket.

I busted out laughing and he picked his head up and dapped me.

"You shopping for MJ and Mel?"

Shoots where fired and we carefully made our way to the girls and got them under the table.