Kill Who

Bezey Pov

"Sup Jay" I dapped him and Me Me gave JP a hug. Then Maddy pulled up crying her eyes out as her kids got outthe back. "Go play kids" Me Me told them.

Maddy Pov

"BEZEY HE BEEN GONE FOR TW- TWO DAYS. I SENT HIM TO TH- THE CORNER STO-."

I picked my head up and all I heard was their tires peeling off. Ree Ree and her kids came over. We were all in the backyard watching the kids play.

Jay pov

We knew he would get trapped by Roderick at the store. I spotted his body and me and Bezey ran to him. "Get up you dirty dog." I shook him ad he didn't get up.

"NO NO NO get up Sosa." He was breathing, but wasn't moving. "shhh I hear somebody. Go behind the couch and wait for my signal to shoot."  We both cocked our guns and waited.

The door open and out of the mirror on the wall I seen Roderick come in with some workers walking towards Sosa. As soon as Bezey seen him he shot all his workers and I shot Roderick in the leg and shoulder. "I'll grab Sosa you get Roderick." Bezey said. I took Roderick to the trap and called the girls and kids to come there.

Bezey Pov

I rushed Soas to the hospital and he was rushed to the back and they hooked him on all types of machines. "Sorry sir you can't go no futher."

I was in the waiting room when the same nurse told me that I'm lucky to have brought him when I did or I could've lost him." I thanked her and she said "No prob Mr. Bezey." She winked and walked back the rooms.

Bezey&Maddy Text

BeBe- He okay ma... im on my way the trap...

Mad Dog- Thank you so much. Ok.

I was getting up out the chair to leave when the same nurse came running up to me. "BEZEY BEZEY." I turned my head and she grabbed my arm leading me to a room. I looked up and seen Sosa moving in the bed. I just sat there and laughed cause he always putting me through hell. "Maddy gone kick yo black ass, but we got Roderick so I'll be back in a few bro.

Me Me Pov

I was sitting at the trap and i could only think about fucking Bezey. I swear that boy has the best dick in the world. As soon as i picked my head up there he was with his shirt off smiling showing that million dollar smile. I got so hot. "Me Me we over her." His voice had my knees weak

"I was in a thought sorry."

"You have to focus bay." I nodded and I sat in my meeting chair by Bezey. It does feel funny without Sosa shit talkng in the trap meetings though.