Missing Twins

Bezey POV
"There're gone Bezey GONE" Me Me was crying into my chest. I'm getting madder every second she keep crying. How could you not care about somebody you loved your whole life.
"Sitting here and crying ain't gonna us." Come on baby let's go find OUR kids.

Me Me POV
My face didn't show it right then but I was so fucking happy. He gave me that smile it kinda made me happier. I got cleaned up and got dress. We got in the car and he drove to the trap to get tackled by and gave him a hug.

Jay POV
I was at the main floor of the trap and I seen a yellow Lambo.
"This can't be true." I thought then I seen him get out I instantly ran through the door and tackled him to the ground. "Jay get the fuck off me." he busted out to laugh and then gave me a hug then I have Me Me a hug.

Sosa POV
"Jr. get yo ass down here now." He done got candy all over my all white couch. I wasn't finna whoop him cause he prolly was tryna watch tv. "Why you didn't tell me chocolate was on the sofa?" "Da Ian do it." He was right beside me.
"Ma did it when she was eating her ice cream." He held his arms up so I picked him up and he just hugged around my neck and laid his head on my solider.
"I Love Da" I had a tear escape "I love you more lil man. He didn't even get down so I carried him everywhere until he fell asleep.
My lil man touched me cause I always told him I love him but I guess me being too tough on him made it hard on him. It broke me down at times he would tell his mother and not me.