Purple Attack Again

Bezey POV
I just finished up a meeting with YG and I insisted that he brought his family over for dinner he agreed I told him to "bring your Be Be gun for safety." I said laughing back to the car.
I got home and Miracle ran up to me crying. Oh hell nawll.
"What happen baby girl?" She was wiping her tears on my shirt. "Ma scared me." I kissed her cheek and put her down and playful hit Me Me for her. she laughed and ran back to the twins room. "You know you can't save her from everything right?"
"I know but I'm gonna try my best to." Let's go change the babies."

JP POV
I was buckling the girls in when Jay came grabbed my booty from behind. I quickly covered my mouth as a moan slipped out. I hit his shoulder and he laughed getting in the driver seat.

Maddy POV
"Come on TJ before I kick yo lil ass!" He cam down dressed like his daddy
"Oh hell nawll I put too much into this outfit." "Go change TJ." He ran back up the stairs. tiff came with here daddy bandana on her ponytail with her cross necklace, her MK watch, her orange MK purse and some all white forces. all by her self but the ponytail I did that. "Baby girl your beautiful." TJ came back down with his orange Levi's a white t-shirt and white forces "Damn y'all got too much how much that MK shit cost. ima go broke around this bit." Sosa said shaking his head. I gave him a quick kiss and he tells the kids.
"Y'all wanna watch cartoons real quick?" I laughed putting them in the car.

Ree Ree POV
"Hey mamas baby. I was playing with BJ while "my husband take too long to get dress." he told me to shut up
He came down with no shirt on and let's just say it got a lil hot.

Me Me POV
1 hour later
Everyone was here and all dressed up but Bezey so I whispered "I'll let yo hands wonder over me tonight if you dress up." he got up and I heard our door close "what I thought I run this."
Miracle jumped on Maddy. "TT Maddy Tiff pretty." "Go tell her." Maddy told her
I went upstairs to catch Bezey loading his Be Be gun laughing on the bed. "no no no hell no, put it back up he laughed and said "I know they got guns boo."
"Last time I got shot Bezey so no."
He grabbed me from behind I love you bay you, the kids, and gang I love all of it.
My thug so kind hearted.

Bezey POV
Everybody was eating and YG girl keep looking at Sosa so I bumped Me Me.
"Kids to the front. let's talk."
"Ok so I seen the Feds take down your gang." JP said
"I think we should move." Me Me said
"I wonder why my daughter sponsored by MK and my son get everything he want." Sosa said laughing.
"Let's discuss the kids birthday." Maddy said
"Where is Ree Ree and B-Dog." I called and they were in the bedroom "nasty assess."
Zay pulled up and said purple gang coming in about 30 minutes. I told the women to go to the trap with the kids. I called some goons so did Zay and YG. I made sure they had on vests. Another shoot out.