The Talk

Bezey POV
I woke up and it's 7:15 in the morning. I got up and did my hygiene thing. I called Me Me and told her to come to IHOP. She already was ready to leave for a first. I grabbed my phone and Camro keys. I locked my second house and got in my car turning on Freestyle by Rich Gang.

Me Me POV
I seen Bezey pull up and I instantly got butterflies in my stomach. He was looking so good in his white Levi's a orange tee with his bandana around his head with a MK watch on with all white forces.
"Hey." I said shyly
He just stared at me
"How could you?" Was all he said
That question ran threw my head at least 40 times. I felt his hand grab me I'm guessing we were being seated. We ordered our food.
"So talk tell me why..Now" his eyes are this weird black color like lifeless. I was getting kinda scared.
"He was an ex that I didn't know was involved in no gang. I'm sorry I got us in all of this dram-."
"Your were kidnapped Me Me. They came to our house. What if Zay never came huh we could've died. You were only thinking of yourself." His eyes were now this blue color. I'm guessing that means he is being sensitive.
"Well he did come. Your right I was being selfish." we ate and just sat there in silent until I grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused. "Can we go home please the kids are with your mother by the way." he nodded and I followed him to we got to our cars.

Jay POV
I was laying down when Monica came in pouting and stomping. "Aye baby girl what I tell you bout that shit. Now what's wrong?"
"I want to play with momma but she always sleep."
"Come on you can play Aunt Me Me." she grabbed her shoes and ran to her favorite car of mines my all black charger with her name on it in pink.
We got to Bezey house and I started helping them
pack up.
"Me Me can you play with Monica please?"
"Yea sure."

Sosa POV
"GET THE FUCK UP TJ." Just fucking lazy lil fucker. I pulled him off the bed. Then he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Tiffany was up and eating her breakfast. "Daddy can I have some more bacon?" I nodded
TJ knows when his weekend comes he be knocked out. "Boy why don't you ever put on pants." He laughed and sat down and started eating.

Maddy POV
"TJ put these pants on." I handed them to him.
So me, Me Me, JP, Tiff, Monica,Jennifer, and, Miracle. where going to have a girls day out while Bezey, Sosa, Jay, Zay, TJ, and Zeek (Zay son) stayed together.

Jay POV
"Say Bezey ain't that Tonya from high school." we were in the parking lot. "TONYA." he yelled and jogged over there.
I hope his ain't be stupid.
We bought a PS4 and xbox 1 with 2k15.
Bezey got dropped off by Tonya. I shook my head before watching them play.