I Thought

Bezey POV
I was in Jay house sleep until he came in with a gun pointed to the back of my head.
"You have one word or your brains will be everywhere." he said
"Bezey"
He backed up and left out once I rolled over.

Me Me POV
This nigga is getting on my nerves. He did me wrong and expect for me to be happy with it oh hell nawll I'm out. I grabbed some of me and Miracle's clothes and left.
California sounds about right I also gotta get the twins so bye y'all.

Jay POV
Bezey and I were talking for about an hour he decided to go check on his family
*5 minutes later*
"She's gone." I could tail he was about to cry.
He pulled out a letter and gave it to me.
*Letter*
"Bezey I'm sorry I can't take it no more. Thanks for everything you have did for our kids and I, but you started a whole different family. God knows I love you to death. But for the safety of me and the kids I can't let you put them in harms way. Good luck on life. I still love you Mitchell with all my heart."
He broke out into a cry. I mean she knew what she was doing when she got with him, but that's her life. she even gave him the ring back.
"She's gone B but you can't let her take your kids. Don't cry and shit now cause you wasn't crying when you was fucking Tonya. Now I gotta go get JP from the hospital so I'll see ya later." He nodded and I called her.
I filled JP in and she told me the twins isn't his. Oh fuck here comes satan once we tell him.
I called him up he answered on the third ring.
B:Sup my nigga
J:Mane twins not yours.. It's some nigga name Black and that's where they at in California.
He just hung up.

Sosa POV
I'm getting mad Maddy was bending over and I couldn't get none of it yet. "Stop starring." She laughed going to the kitchen. "In six weeks ima punish you." I yelled after her.
"Yea right." She rolled her eyes
"Ask yo stomach." And then walks in the devil I grabbed my belt off the floor but he didn't see me. I just have a feeling he finna do some bad, but to my surprise he just climbed in my lap and went to sleep. After I put him in his room Maddy was changing Tre'Mane. Tiffany is the best child she only cry when she hungry or want to play. I love my family.

Maddy POV
I just finish changing Tre and handed him to Sosa as I started back cooking.
Tre was in his bouncer and Sosa cam in putting kisses on my neck he know he can't be doing this to me. I slipped out a moan and then he smacked my ass. Ooweee I want a piece of his black ass now. I finish cooking and plated all the food but I couldn't stop blushing at Sosa.

Me Me POV
I was cooking food for us to eat when black came and kissed my cheek.
"Ima tell my daddy on you." Black got her and spanked her.
I heard a knock on the door as I opened the door I was surprise. I thought it was a dream.

Bezey POV
"Don't even say shit." Miracle ran up to me crying and then I seen some dude with a belt on his hands oh hell nawll. "Cover your ears and close your eyes Ma Ma." she did and I emptied the whole clip into him. I brought C.C. Up here with me so they did their jobs and left. " Now where are the twins? Even though they ain't mines." Her faced was like she seen a ghost.
"H- How you know they ain't yours?" I wanted hit this bitch so bad.
"I'm not here to talk to you I came for Miracle ." She didn't move so I grabbed Miracle and left I'll be back shortly. As I was walking out I told her."Don't run I got people on your every move."
I shot her a devilish smile and got in my car.

Ree Ree POV
I was watching tv with BJ and he is so cute my baby don't cry or none, but I'm thinking ion want him around the drug game. I love the thrill it gives me but knowing anytime you pick your phone up it can be bad news.

B-Dog POV
I wanted a new Camro so I picked out a 2015 with sunroof and tinted out windows with black rims to match my black stripes going down it. It also was painted sliver.

Miracle POV
"Da Da me love you." She kisses my check and sat in my lap we were at a hotel.
"I love you more baby." I started tickling her.

Bezey POV
Tonya been blowing me but ion want her. I was in the store buying snacks for Miracle & I and I pumped into this thick woman. Her eyes got big and she said, "Bezey?" I was confused were way in Cali how she know me.
"How you know me?"
"I'm Vanessa I use to stay on the same street as you back in Mississippi."
"Oh word. Well I gotta go. Nice meeting you though." I was walking off when she grabbed me
"So a sister can't have your number?"
We exchanged numbers and Miracle was still behind me.
Boy Boy Boy she fine.