Chapter 7: Why did you just 'Oh Darling' me?

A gunshot rang through the warehouse, and Xavier's eyes rolled back, he was beaten up so bad, he didn't even look like himself.

He had a high pain tolerance yet while getting tortured he wished for anything...even death but that.

His face had patches, blood was dried up, his eyes were like sewn shut, his lip was busted and his cheek and jawbones were at a painfully odd angle, sticking out, piercing his skin, it looked terrible, felt worse, crimson liquid was flowing towards the tilted side of the area, it hurt like a bitch.

It had to, have to.

Vittorio smirked smugly, he was satisfied, satisfied that he won, not that he expected anyone else too.

He had always-always won.

Almost always.

~o~O~o~

"Katherine" Serafina walked in, and all pairs of eyes snapped to her.

"Look who the cat dragged in"

"Stupid fucking expression, why would a cat drag me in? wait don't answer that"

"What do you want, we are in the middle of something?"

"I want in"

"Excuse me?"

"I want in, I want in the plan"

"Why the sudden change of heart of heart?"

"Let's just say I don't like being manipulated"

"Is that about that Xavier fucker?" Raven asked

"Yes" She answered awhile after swallowing

"Oh, darling.." She heard Eve's voice and frowned narrowing her eyes

"Why did you just 'Oh Darling ' me?"

"Oh darling me" Phoenix chuckled repeating her words

"This is not funny" Eve shot Phoenix a dirty look.

"Tell me, Eve?"

"He..."

"What? Just come out and say it"

"You have to not let it get to"--

"Fucking tell her already"

"I just cant come out and say it"

"Yes, you can like this" Vesper looked at Serafina ignoring the warning tone that Eve spoke her name in.

"Vittorio fucking beat up your little boyfriend and shot him in the middle of the eyes, meaning he's" She motioned the slitting throat thing with her fingers. "Dead"

Serafina took in a sharp breath.

"Are you lying?"

"I don't care about you enough to go through the trouble to prank you, even if it's just wasting my breath.

Serafina closed her eyes for a minute, suppressing all emotions down, she could deal with them later.

"Now I definitely fucking want him dead"

"And we should trust you because?"

"The thirst for revenge is too strong"

"You can do it yourself you know."

"He loves power, his power more than anything else, and I can't think of anything else than to strip him of the matter"

"You're not that dumb after all"