Chapter 17: Let's pull some Disney type shit

She was smart.

She knew not following Gusto might cause trouble for her, she suspected so at least and totally capable of protecting herself she followed the man to the lodge.

Her brown hair were perfectly wavy, a strip or two of red in them, eyes green contrasting beautifully with the dress she was wearing, Midnight Blue, swept across the room, taking the place and people in

Her lips red, gaze sharp, a silver necklace hanging on her throat.

Vesper sipped her martini, her eyebrow raised, surprised at her opponent who she threatened to kill just a few seconds ago coming into the lodge owned partly by her and noticed Vittorio staring.

Vesper simply rolled her eyes.

"You want to fuck her?"

"Excuse me" Vittorio's gaze turned to his sister.

"You want to fuck her" Vesper stated instead of asking this time and looked at Lilith. "He wants to fuck you"

"You seem too obsessed with that fact" Lilith smirked and Vesper sipped her martini, though it was clear she was taken by surprise and that right there is why Vittorio was interested in her.

"I don't obsess over shit like 12-year-olds and you" Vesper rolled her eyes and turned them to Vittorio "I'm not leaving, so take her down or some shit"

"I am your boss, my wish should be your command"

"Right now you're a Spalitte, and so am I" Vesper smiled "and I am not leaving so go down and dance like drunk fools, I don't care"

Vittorio let out a sigh.

"Excuse my sister's manners" He stood up straightening his suit "She's a brat"

"That will kill you while you sleep, careful Tori."

Lilith couldn't help but chuckle "Is this why you brought me here?"

"Well, I was originally going to offer you a drink and talk but since my little sister won't give us privacy, let's pull some Disney type shit after all" He chuckled lowly "Would you like to dance?"

"So you brought me here only to take me back down?"

"Well, as I said not the original plan"

"No" Lilith smiled at him, in a mischievously evil way, and that was where you could see the difference between Vesper and her personality, it was just as different as their fighting skills were the same.

Vittorio smirked.

"It wouldn't be so bad, I'll get you two drinks"

"I can't watch this" Vesper stood up "It's mental torture"

And just like that Vesper vanished.

~o~O~o~

"I don't agree" Lilith replied to Vittorio who smiled, hiding it with his glass of whiskey.

"Let's agree to disagree then" He stood up and offered her a hand "I believe I owe you a dance"

"And two drinks"

"And two drinks" He promised not mentioning they'd had quite a lot already.

Lilith swirled around in Vittorio's arms, humming with the song downstairs, if someone told the girl a few days ago that she would be dancing with one of the most powerful men on earth she'd laugh.

If someone forced her to admit she was one of the millions crushing on him, she'd break the person's nose.

If someone told her, they'd have a deep discussion followed by dance, a cliche night, she'd roll her eyes and cuss the person out.