Chapter 19: A Storm of Sea and Sky.

~Flashback~

 Andrea just leaned against the lockers, people surrounding her, some flirting with her, joking around, some inviting her to a party, she replied nonchalantly, her eyes fixed on the boy in a blue-black flannel jacket, white shirt, black jeans, Gucci sneakers, twirling the blonde strand of hair of the girl trapped between him, one of his arms against her locker, his head dipped next to her ear, she blushed as he finished speaking.

Andrea touched her own brown hair and nodded at Beth.

"Yeah sounds like a fucking blast"

He kissed the side of her cheek, smirking at her beet-red face and turned, his fingers running through his hair, she averted her gaze immediately.

"Ladies" Victorio spoke as he stood in front of her, some of the 'men' raised their eyebrows while others looked at him, smiled, glared or looked away. He nodded at Andrea"May I steal her?"

Andrea spoke before they could all nod wordlessly at him, just as if she would have if she were in their place.

"No, you may not" She smiled at him, and nudged him with her shoulder slightly as she walked, he shook his head in amusement that adorned his features and ran his fingers through his dark hair making them messier than they already were.

Andrea was one of the sassiest, prettiest girls in school, she was wanted by every other person just as Vittorio and Victorio were, of course in the latter's case, half the school had their heart-broken by him; Had merely a one night stand hoping for more, it never happened, that's how their heart got broken. They broke their own bloody hearts. He didn't give them false hope. He never did.

He may have tried with Heather but a week and he was out, she was the only girl whose heart he'd truly broken but she should have known.

Victorio walked fast towards her, pulling her arm and snatched the books out of her hand before throwing her over his shoulder, mindful of her skirt.

"RIO!" She shrieked and banged on his backside.

"You know what hurts?" He asked glancing over his shoulder at the girl "When your best friend won't make time for you?"

Her not making time for him? He had to be kidding...

"I wanted to tell you all about the girl last night, she was quite a case" Andrea swallowed the lump in her throat  as he spoke"Pretended she was Selena Gomez all night"

"I hope she's planning to kill you because I for one would" She turned to look at him and as if on cue he glanced back, his irises a storm of sea and sky, hair as dark as night, teeth whiter than pearls, that's how she thought he looked. Flawless. "Team Selena all the way"

"Team Justin in that case" He laughed and sobered up when something or rather someone caught his eye, he called out to her "Ahh Alicia" 

"Victorio?" She immediately situated herself beside him, letting him pull her closer, arm around her shoulders.

"Free tonight baby? I miss you" 

"What about...her?" She asked as they reached the middle of the cafeteria at the popular table, Vittorio already seated there, leather jacket, black T-shirt, tattoos creeping up his sleeves, THe Count of Monte Cristo in his hand but he was clearly talking to their friends at the moment.

"Oh her?" Victorio squeezed Alicia to himself " She's no one, don't worry"

Andrea stilled for a minute.