.Opinions.

(Originally after the chapter; A sleep she'd never wake up from aka Chapter 31, aka the last chapter for the non-re-written version)

Okay, so I might be a little annoying....Nvm, I'm awesome.

Anyways...Originally this story wasn't mainly based on ONLY Serafina, and while writing the first 20 or chapters I was pretty distracted, so of course, naturally, you don't care about the characters as much or see how their brains work. Uhm, I wanted to write how her death affects them, and who they become, how they grow from it, introduce Lilith a little earlier, make her and Vittorio's romance slow burn and not so fast. So I could finish this story and bore you, or I could re-write it, and then finish it.

Choose:
Finish it like this (Pro: Well it'll be over. Con: The ending won't be as satisfying or satisfying at all)
OR
Re-write it (Pro: The ending will be very satisfying. Con: It might take some time)

That being said, if I re-write it, I won't take it down this time, and it won't take as long as Blood or Living Within The Same Walls cause I intend to enter for the wattys, so of course, the completed, better, more finely plotted version will be up before the end of September.

Secondly...Anything you thought wasn't so great about this story or weak, so I could fix it...Anything at all.

And thirdly We hit 5k! Thank you all so fooking much!!!

And fourthly (is that even a word?) Anything you want to tell me, idk why I put this here but here it is! 

Thank you so much!