(: Whatever I'm still awesome ;)

Yeah well, I'm gonna re-write and stuff but I wrote that epilogue which wasn't what I planned, but whatever I did plan, will be up soon, so guess if you want to know what happens to the rest of the Spalittes you are going to have to wait...

The ending will make more sense if you know how their brains work and what originally happens in the past and not what Serafina believes....yk after the revelation, add some flashbacks, stay a little longer in the other Spalittes's heads.

For now, I hope you liked it, the re-written version should be up around the middle of September...and yeah, thank you for supporting this book, I really appreciate it! This will be up, of course, that's why I wrote the previous thing you read.

And I know I suck (No I don't, read the title).

But I hope I can do the idea in my justice, and make it enjoyable for you to read after I'm done.

Quick Question: Would you still read it?

Okay, that's all, I love you all and thank you so fucking much!

Did I say fucking?-

I meant fooking, need to get out of Serafina mode now, Oopsie.

I'm here for you still and that's it for now.

Till I'm done with the re-written version then! (Or when I need help...or when I have a surprise update...)

Adios Amigos.