17

I got real big plans, baby, for you and me
So love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be
Ain't got everything you want, but got everything you need
So take a chance, take a chance on me

-Big Plans (Why Don't  We)-

Let me love you as much as I can

.

.

.

.

.

Unknown Number

Miss me, honey?

'Who's this?' she unconsciously stared at her phone looking anxious and that's gain Taehyung's attention. His eyebrows met looking at her before tapping her arm softly. Jennie came to her sense and looked at him. 

"Are you okay?" he asked carefully.

"Huh? Y-yeah, of course. Are you hungry? I can cook some for you," she swiftly changed the topic not wanting to think about it and covered it with a tiny beam.

"You can cook?" he raised his eyebrows in a mocking way.

"Yah! Don't look down on me," she flashed a glare on him made the guy chuckled.

"Nevermind, I'll make ramen for you," she got up from her seat and walked to the kitchen. 

'What's wrong with her early?' he thought then shrugged his shoulder. He took the remote control and opened his favorite show, BTS Run while comfortably leaning on the fluffy couch. 

Suddenly, his photo on Jennie's wallpaper appeared on his mind. 'Did she likes me? But since when?'. The photo he had seen was of him when they're still in university.

He didn't notice his lips parted into a timid smile as well as something inside him felt warm.

....

It took about 15 minutes for Jennie to finish the dinner. She brought two bowls of ramen to the table and they started to dig in. None of them wanted to start the conversation. When there was a hilarious scene, he laughed making her shocked. It's been a long time to see him as happy as now.

At that moment, Jennie cleared her throat before saying, "When will you go home?" the guy stopped eating at the same time, his face briskly changed.

"Ouch! Did you just kick me out?" he held his chest as if it was hurt.

"N-no! That's not what I mean...I mean..urm," she looked down at her food, cursing herself mentally.

He chuckled and patted her head. "It's raining outside. Can I be here a little longer until the rain stop?" he asked. If only he knew, her heart already had a concert inside at his small yet sweet action.

"Huh, really?" she looked outside and it's really raining heavily.

"I-it's up to you," she smiled shyly then, it went silent and awkward. Gladly, a call from her phone saved her. It was from Nancy, her secretary made her sighed in relief. 

 "I-i'm gonna pick this up," she went to her room leaving him alone.

"I don't know what happened to me but I don't want this time to pass quickly,"  he silently mumbled looking at her figure.

....

She stretched her body after she finished her works. The CEO things really made her exhausted as hell. 

"It's already 12 pm. Is he still here?" she walked outside her room to the living room when she saw Taehyung was sleeping with the TV still on. Her heart couldn't stop pounding real fast as a smile plastered on her face.

She brought a pillow and placed his head on it slowly and also a blanket to cover him from coldness. Her hand slowly reached his fluffy black hair and caressed it gently.

"Sleep tight, my love. Even I don't when this happiness will last, let me love you all of my life. Even your happiness is not being here with me, I'll always be happy for you and never stop loving you," she leaned slowly and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Taetae," she went to her room. 

As soon as she left, a pair of eyes opened and smiled.

....

Flashback

"Mom, where are you going?"

"I have something to do, honey. Be safe at home, okay?" a middle-aged woman kissed her daughter's cheeks before clearly disappeared from her sight.

....

"Hello?"

"..."

"What? Okay, I'll come there,"

....

"Mom, what's this? Why did you do this?" her daughter couldn't hold her tears anymore as she talking to her mom. Her mom just smiled and said, "Live a happy life, honey. I already complete my task," those were her last words before she went back to her new place.

....

"Yes, it's me. Is my mother fine?"

"I'm sorry but she's dead,"

"W-what?"

End of flashback

"You'll have to repay for all of this," an evil smile escaped her face.

.

.

.

.

.

How is it?