08

(On the previous chap,Jensoo's father is someone who has a company but in this chap he is a police. Well,haha. I'm sorry and I changed the company is under their grandfather.

Just imagine that their grandfather want their father to be CEO. Jensoo's father at first work there but as their grandfather understand his dream,he allowed him to be a police)

The past

"Appa!!!" two girls ran to their father.

"Aigoo! My beautiful princesses. Do you miss appa already?" they nodded. He hugged them and kiss their foreheads.

"Enough with the hugs. Let's eat," his pretty wife called them to eat.

~while eating~

"Appa,can we go to the beach this weekend?" asked the older one.

He looked at his two daughters with their puppy eyes then at her wife chuckled at them.

"Of course!"

"Yeah!!" they hugged their father tightly.

The time kept running and without realizing it's already night. The girls kiss their parent's cheeks as good night kiss before went to their room.

"Are you okay,oppa? You seems tired," the wife massaged her husband who seems out of energy.

"I'm okay,Yoona. It's just today's case is a bit complicated," hearing her love words,she just nodded.

"Well,don't overwork although it's your job to find the culprit but your healthiness is the main," she softly said receiving a chuckle.

"Aigoo,my beautiful wife really love me so much,huh? How about giving a brother for them?" he whispered with naughty voice.

"Ya!! Oppa!!!" she ran to their room covering her face.

Changwook just laugh at his wife's reaction and follow her to their room.

••••

"Jisoo!! Jennie!! Are you guys done?" called Yoona from outside of the house.

"Yes,mom!" Jisoo came out with a bag pack in her hand.

"Where's Jennie?"

"Here!" she wore her sneakers in rush.

"This sleepyhead always late," Jisoo muttered but Jennie could hear it.

"Ya!" she pinch her sister's arm.

"Okay,enough. Let's go," they went inside the car.

"Ready? Let's go!" said Changwook.

"Yeah!!"

The weather was fine. The sky was bright with blue and white colour. Thankfully,there weren't so much car on the road.