26 - END

You're my all and more
All I know you taught me, yeah
You're my all and more
But I need room to breathe, yeah

-Breathe (Lauv)-

I love you, always

.

.

.

.

.

"JENNIE!!!!"

"HAHAHA," Dahyun was laughing like a mad person after shooting the roof.

"Please, Dahyun. Stop this or you'll regret it later," said Taehyung. Dahyun just rolled her eyes and walked to Jennie.

"Hello, there little girl. Why aren't you say anything? Do you want me to call your mommy?" she mocked her while grabbing her hair harshly. 

"You don't deserve to live. You better with your parents, BUT I don't wanna kill you first. Let me play a little first, HAHAHAHA," she started to slap her face and kick her stomach.

Meanwhile, Taehyung tried to fight back when the guys were also punching and kicking him. With his last effort, finally, that two useless people lied on the floor unconscious. Dahyun didn't realize it because her back faced him. When Jennie's eyes and his met, he nodded as a sign to do something that Jennie understood.

"God! You're talking too much. Just kill me already," Jennie rolled her eyes making her face reddish because of the anger.

"Okay, say the last word before going to your momma," she mocked the 'momma' word which made Jennie smirked.

"I'm gonna save your place in the hell, bitch," saying the last words made her blew up and ready to shoot her when...

DORR!!

"ARGH!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" she held her right leg as she fell down on the floor. Taehyung stood up with a gun in his hand pointing at her.

"Let her go or I'll really kill you," 

But, she just smirked and spit on his face. His veins were popped out because of her rudeness but he held that because of Jennie's words.

"No, don't kill her, Tae, please," she pleaded.

"See, even you're doing something to her, she still does good things to you. What an ungrateful woman," then, Taehyung ran to Jennie and tried to release her, still pointing the gun at her.

'Not so fast, dude,'

Dahyun immediately grabbed the gun and aimed at him.

Jennie noticed that was surprised and quickly covered Taehyung after the tied was loosened that made him speechless.

"NO, JENNIE!!!" he put her head on his lap as she collapsed. Realizing what she just did, Dahyun threw the gun as her hands started to shaking.

"D-don't cry, y-you look ugly," she chuckled as her hand reached his cheek and wiped his tears.

"No, no, baby. Stay with me, be strong, okay? We still have to get marry and have many cute children. P-please, stay with me, honey. D-don't close your eyes, please," he hugged her so tight. He was so afraid to lose her again. 

"I-if I'm gone, always rem-member that I l-love you so much," she said while staring at his eyes.

All my love is go-o-o-one~

Okay, stop

"No!!! You're not gonna die. You're gonna survive and live happily with me. Don't say that,"

"I-i always love you, Tae-tae," she slowly closed her eyes that made him cried out loud and hugged her tightly. Then, he looked at Dahyun who was zoning out.  

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, RIGHT?!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??!!" he screamed and cried at the same time that his face became red.

At that moment, the policemen arrived and Dahyun had been arrested.

....

"Please! Save my fiance!!" he said to the doctor.

"We will do our best, sir. Please be patient," he said and went inside the operating room. 

Taehyung immediately collapsed on the chair while hiding his face, crying. 

"Taehyung!!" Jungkook called him followed by the squad except for Nancy. As soon as he saw him, he pulled him in his embrace and tried to comfort him. The others were crying and felt pity for them because they had to face all of these.

"I'm a failure, Kook. I fail to protect her. I fail to be a good fiance to her. I'm just useless," he said with his husky voice that made Jungkook felt sympathy for him.

"Shh, don't say that. You're not. Don't blame yourself. This is not your fault at all," he rubbed his back because he couldn't stop crying.

....

"Guardian of Jennie Kim?"

"I'm his fiance," 

"Sorry to say, sir,"

"WHAT?!!!"

END

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So, that's it. Are you guys satisfied or not? Hehe.

Btw, thank you for your supports. I really appreciate you guys.

Love you guys!!! Stay tuned for my next story!💚💚💚💚