03

Ah love is painful and painful yeah

Parting seems to hurt and hurt more

I don't think I can't be without you

~Love is not over(BTS)~

I'm happy when you're happy but hurt because it's not me

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I like milk,I like milk~" Jennie was humming milk song by BTS while searching of it. She was asked by Chaeyoung to buy some things at the grocery store.

Few minutes later,she done grabbed the things on the list and walked to the counter when something caught her attention.

"Dumplings!" It's only two packets left and she took one.
She happily put it on the basket as she heard a noise.

"It's mine!"

"But,sir. I took it first,"

She saw a man held a packet of dumplings,the same packet as her was arguing with a woman.

'Seriously?! They fight over the dumplings?'

(A/N: It reminds me of Vmin's fight of dumplings lol)

"No! It's mine," the man started to raise his voice which made Jennie headed to them.

"Unnie,take mine," the woman looked at her with shock face.

"And sir,please don't raise your voice towards woman. It's unappropriate," said Jennie politely made the man left them.

'Such a jerk!'

"Thanks so much..."

"Jennie,"

"Thank you so much Jennie. By the way,call me Irene unnie," said Irene flashing her cute smile.

"No problem,unnie," she then glanced at her wristwatch.

"I have to go,unnie. Nice to meet you,see you later," she waved at Irene same goes to her.

••••

"Taehyung,let's eat," Irene said after knocking his door.

"I'm full,noona"

"Are you sure? I prepared your favourite food. If you don't want,I will-" she was cutted off when he opened the door with his boxy smile appeared made her chuckled.

"Aish! This kid," they went to downstairs.

"Woah! Dumplings!" he widen his eyes seeing his favourite food and started to eat.

"Yummy!"

"You're lucky today otherwise you might not be able to eat this," said Irene as she sat infront of him.

"Huh? Why?" he asked with his mouth full of dumplings showed his chubby cheeks.