02

Don’t ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me
(It goes a little something like)
I don’t expect a lot right now
Just stay with me

~Stay(Blackpink)~

Glad to have you guys,but I feel more thankful for meeting you

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

D-day

Jennie was practicing her vocal while waiting for her turn.

(A/N:If you guys watched High School Musical 3,the part where Sharpay Evans practiced her vocals exactly same with her.......okay I'm kidding😅)

"Jen! Jennie!" Lisa called her but not too loud.

"What are you doing here?"

"Giving support of course," said Dahyun and showing her fist.

"Aww thanks guys," she hugged her precious bestfriends.

"Fighting Jen!" they said in unison and left.

"Oh,Jen! Here," Dahyun handed Jennie her necklace.

"Thanks a lot,Jennie for helping me," she said before left her.

"Help?" she just shrugged.

'You can do it,Jen!'

She keep encouraging herself when someone's appearance startled her.

It's Taehyung and he was smiling. Without she realize,she smiled back to him.
She snapped out when someone called her.

"It's your turn. Good luck Jennie!" said Nayeon,her senior while giving her a warm smile.

She walked to the stage feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

"H-hi guys. My name is Jennie and I would like to sing a song for you,"

She took a deep breath and started to sing with all of her soul.

(play the video)

Suddenly,memories started to fill her mind. Memories of the past.

How much she misses her parents..

How much she want them to stay..

How sad she felt when they left her..

How hurt she felt when her sister always protect her from their heartless aunt..

How hurt she felt because of her miserable life..

Tears started to fell. The hall was full with silence and emotions. They started to cry because of her beautiful and emotional performance.

Lisa's POV

'She's crying...again.'

I was tearing up too. I felt so lucky to have a someone like her. I know she likes Taehyung but when Dahyun said the same,she looked hurt.

She was also the type of person who gives priorities to others especially her bestfriends. It makes me feel proud but sad at the same time because of her selflessness.

~Flashback

Dahyun and I met her at high school since we were transferee back then.

(First time meeting Jennie)

They were heading to school office when we heard noise.

"This school doesn't deserve ugly bitch like you!!" said Sana. She pulled her collar and pushed her until she fell so hard.

"Aww ugly duckling wants to cry.." Jeongyeon mocked her.

"You're fat!"

"You're fucking idiot!"

"You're just a trash!!"

Jennie looked down and tried to prevent her tears.

"Sana! Jeongyeon!" they all startled by the voice who turn out to be the principle. Dahyun and Lisa were the one who called him as they saw what happened.

Sana and Jeongyeon obeyed and followed him to office leaving Jennie alone. She tried to stand up but failed because of her injured leg and luckily Lisa quickly catch her.

"Let us help you," said Dahyun with smile appeared.

They brought her to school clinic(is that what they called? Nvm).

"I'm Lisa and this is Dahyun. What's your name?" asked Lisa.

"I'm Jennie,"

After that,they became bestfriends.

One day..

"Jennie!" she saw Sana and Jeongyeon ran to her.

"What do you want? Beat and spat bad words to her again?" Lisa came infront of them and crossed her arms same goes to Dahyun.

"N-no,we just want to say sorry," said Sana keeping her head down.

"Excuse me? Don't you hear what you just say?" asked Dahyun sarcastically.

"I forgive you," said Jennie with a small smile.

"W-what?" they all shocked.

"Thanks Jennie! You're such an angel!!" Sana and Jeongyeon hug her which made the other two more shocked.

<Skip>

"Are you serious,Jen? You just forgave that two motherfucker!" said Lisa obviously suprised with her action.

"They still my friends tho,"

"Seriously?! After what they had done to you,you still considere them as friends?" asked Dahyun while raised her eyebrows.

Jennie nodded make their jaws drop.

"Oh,come on," she linked her arms to theirs and went to a cafe.

'I will always be there for you,Jen..'

••••

"Congratulations for all participants. Your performances were all amazing. Let's give them a big applause,"

"So,who is the winner?"

Jennie,Lisa and Dahyun were holding hands hoping for one of them will win.

"The winner is..

Jennie!!"

Her eyes widened when her name being called. She was so happy.

"Congrats,Jen!" they hugged. She went to the stage and received a polaroid camera. When she went down from the stage,someone approached her.

"Congrats Jennie!"

"Thanks Sana!!"

"Ermm,Jennie. I want to ask you something,"

"What?"

She opened her mouth to say something but someone called her.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. Talk to you later,bye" she waved to Jennie and she waved back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for short one and for late update. I'm not in good mood actually,I'm sorry.
I really want to thank who already read,vote and comment. Thanks guys💕
Stay tuned for next chap💚💚