22

You make my heart beat faster than adrenaline
You take the pain whenever I'm in hell again
I know you'll make me better than I've ever been
'Cause you're my medicine, you're my medicine

-Medicine (James Authur) -

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you wanna say, babe?" asked Dahyun as she took a seat beside Taehyung. He called her to meet at a park near her apartment. 

The smile on her face never left her as soon as she saw the appearance of her lover. But, second, later, it vanished because of his sudden confession.

"Let's break up,"

"W-what? Why? What did I do wrong?" she tried to hold his hand but he quickly stood up and looked at her who was already on the urge of crying.

"I'm getting married. I hope you understand. I'm sorry," with that, he left her. Without him knowing, she wiped her tears and a smirk plastered on her face.

'Looks like the hero already fall in love with the heroin,'

She stood up and headed to her apartment. Later on, she called someone.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Do it as I said,"

She looked at the photo and said, "Let the game begins, baby,"

....

"Are you done?" Taehyung put his iPhone in his pocket when Jennie walked towards him. Her beauty was really outstanding even she just wore a black button short sleeve crop top with the blue skinny jeans. Don't forget her wavy brown hair that made her look gorgeous. They wore matching pairs as the ladder wore a white hoodie with black jeans.

He opened the door for the girl which made her blushed at his sweetness. Feeling surprised for a second, she realized that their hands were intertwined along the way to somewhere. 

"Where are we going?"

"Secret but you'll like it," he said while smiling as big as he could. Soon, Winter Bear by V BTS was played.