19

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

-Fix You (BTS cover)-

And I will try to fix your heartbreak...

.

.

.

.

.

"Jennie, here," Jisoo handed her a cup of tea as soon as she woke up. They now stayed at Jisoo's house after another mess happened.

Flashback

"Let's go home, ahjumma. You need to rest," said Jisoo who was still caressing her arm.

"Eonnie's right, ahjumma. Ahjussi will be sad to see you like this," she looked at them and tried to smile. 

....

"Just call me if you need anything, okay?" that was Jisoo's last words before leaving Jennie and ahjumma and ahjumma's house.

Jennie went out of the room after making sure her ahjumma was asleep when she sniffed something weird. She tried to look at the kitchen if she forgot to turn off the stove. After checking the kitchen, she heard something hard fell. That's when she realized,

"Ahjumma! Wake up! Wake up!" she shook her body. The middle-aged woman opened her eyes just to see Jennie's worried face.

"What happened, sweetheart?" 

"We have to go now. Someone's trying to burn your house!"

They grabbed their important things and tried to escape. Unfortunately, they're trapped. The blocks that were already burn fell in front of them when they wanted to pass the main door. 

They were so clueless. Then, something popped into Jennie's mind when she saw the window.

"Ahjumma, let's go through the window," said Jennie. She used the vase and threw it to the window.

CRASH!! 

Before they jumped out of the window, she covered it with her thick mantel. "Ahjumma! Watch out!"  someone was trying to throw a big rock at ahjumma when Jennie was quick to cover her.

"Jennie!" the rock was hit right on her head as she fell on her knees and the next thing she saw was just the darkness.

End of flashback

"How did this thing happen?" asked Jisoo and Jennie told her the story.

"It's weird, totally," her brows knitted as if she was thinking about something.

'Should I tell her about the message?' she was about to say something when she got a call. She went to her room to answer it.

Unknown number

Do you dare to tell anyone else? Or you'll see your loved people die person by person?

Who are you?! Why don't you just leave me and my family alone?