04

One day
I wrote a long, long letter to the moon
It would not be brighter than you
But I lit a small candle

~4 O'Clock(V and RM)~

With you,I'm alive. Without you,I'm dying

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I've just finished my assignment when the night slowly came to the end. I checked the time on my phone.

"It's 11.30 pm," I sighed and suddenly my stomach made a sound so I went to the kitchen if there were some food left but no.

Then,an idea came up. I peaked to my sister's room and saw they already slept. I tooked my purple hoodie and sneaked out to fill my stomach.

I went to the nearest 7/11 and bought a cup of ramen. 20 minutes later and my stomach already full. I pulled on my hoodie and heading to my house.

The road suddenly felt different as the wind gave me chills. I hugged my body,my guts keep telling me something bad will gonna happen.

Little did I knew,I already ran as fast as I could and it's true someone was chasing after me. I turned around and the guy was wearing all-black hoodie that I can't see his face.

I was too afraid when someone pulled me until I bumped into his chest.

"What the-"

"Shh,be quiet,"

'This sounds familiar..'

As I looked up,my heart started to go wild. I was too busy admiring his perfect details without knowing the one who chased me already gone.

"Are you okay?" I snapped and released the hug.

"T-taehyung,what a-are you doing here?"

'Damn! Stop stuttering!!'

"Am I the one who supposed to ask you that? What are YOU doing by this time?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

'He worried about me? Lol cut it out,Jen!'

"Jennie? I'm asking you,"

"I-i just grabbed some food. Yeah,and what are you doing here? Wait,are you stalking me?" I pointed my finger and he pushed my hand softly while giggling.

"I just passing by when I saw you're being chased. That's it," he stated.

"O-oh,"

'Now,you're really embrassing yourself..'

"Let me walk you home,"

"Huh?"

"Or you want to be kidnapped,"

"Okay,okay" and we walked home. To my suprise,his house was just two houses away from mine.

"Thank you,Tae. I don't know what will gonna happen if you weren't there," I genuinely smile at him.

"No problem. It's late now. I think I have to go,bye," and he left.

"Good night!" I said as he smiled.

"I love you,"  she said in whisper after he left.

••••

Author's POV