18

I'll take away all of your tears
I want you for no other reason
You, as clear as bright, red lips
Let me tell ya

Oh, oh, a sight like you (Love me, don't hurt me)
Oh, oh, even when I close my eyes, yeah (Just kiss me, don't burn me)
I'll be yours, I'll be yours, baby

-I'll Be Yours (Raiden x Chanyeol ft. Lee Hi & Changmo)-

You'll be my forever first love

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Engh," a groan made from the girl. She stretched out her muscles and woke up from her bed. 

"Is he awake?" she muttered half-asleep when suddenly she smelt something nice. A plate of fried rice was on the counter with a sticky note. Somehow, she felt warm-hearted at his adorable effort.

Thank you for let me stayed here. This is my thanks for you.

-Taehyung-

Because her stomach growled, she took a big spoon of the food and went inside her mouth. 

"Mmm! This is so...,"

Guess she forgot to read the last line.

It's my first time cooking. So, enjoy! ;)

"Salty," she grabbed a glass of orange juice and drank it until the last drops. Unknowingly, she laughed at the thought of it. She took her phone and sent him a message.

Taetae💚

Thanks for the food.

Ur welcome. How is it? Good?

"Unbelievable. So fast," she surprised since it's the first time for him to reply to her this fast. Usually, it took hours or let's say a day.

Not bad and not good

Oh

"Now, he's back to usual," she smirked at the one-word reply. She ignored the latest notification and went to her room to get ready for work.

....

She checked her apartment for the last time before locking the door. Her charismatic aura was definitely suitable for her status as a CEO. Wearing a white turtle neck sweater with a baby blue blazer and the same color for her pant would never lessen her beautifulness.

Her track stopped when she saw someone in front of her apartment. Her jaw dropped as soon as she realized who was it.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" the guy still with his famous blank-faced signaled her to look at her phone in her hand with his mouth.