09

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

~Memories (Maroon 5)~

I hope for something and it happens.
But, is it best for me?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Flight attendants, please prepare for landing," said the captain.

A pair of eyes opened slowly as soon as she heard the announcement. She looked through the window and saw a beautiful blue sky above the busy city as a smile crept on her chubby face.

'I'm home, Korea'

••••

"It will be $3.75, miss" she grabbed her drink and took out her purse to pay when someone already did.

"I pay for her, thank you" she frowned but when she turned, her eyes widen.

"Jungkook?!!" she gasped. She couldn't believe that she will see her best friend again after 4 years.

"That's it? No friendly hug?" Jennie just laugh at his childishness and gave a warm hug. As they broke the hug, they took a seat at the nearest table.

"Are you alone? Where's Lisa?" asked Jennie as she sipped her drink.

"She's busy with the kids," he calmly said made the brunette chocked.

"W-what? You guys already married?!" she asked in a raised tone. 

"Haha, I mean kids from the kindergarten," he burst of a laugh while she sighed in relief after hearing his answer.

"Why? You don't want us to get married?"

"No. I just don't want her to get married before me," and the conversation was continued until Jungkook's phone rang.

"Hello, baby?" the fact that they're flirting each other made Jennie felt disgusted. 

"Okay, I'll be there soon. Love you," 

"Are you two always flirting like that?" she looked at him with 'are you serious, bro?' look.

"Uuu, someone jealous here," he teased just to receive a death stare from her.

"Jealous my ass," she rolled her eyes then continue drinking her favourite chocolate drink.

••••

"Teacher! Teacher!" a little girl ran towards Lisa who was standing at the door.

"Yes, Eunji, " Lisa squatted to reach Eunji's level. That little girl immediately gave her two pair of colourful rubber bracelets.

"I made these for you and your future husband, " she said while showing her cute smile which making Lisa to not to pinch her chubby cheeks.

"Thank you so much, cutie, " 

"Eunji, let's go," her mother, Ms Park called her and the little ran to her. Before leaving, she waved at Lisa cheerfully.