24

Welcome back
How long do you plan to stay?
It's been a while
I've missed that smile on your face
You're in and out
But you're not easily replaced
Welcome back
Welcome back

-Welcome Back (Ali Gatie ft. Alessia Cara)-

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry, sir. But your fiance just got into an accident,"

"WHAT?!!!!"

Hearing the news, he immediately grabbed his car key and his coat. Inside his heart, he was praying continually that his eyes were teary.

'God, please save her, please. I don't wanna lose her,' 

....

"Where's the patient named Jennie Kim?"

"She is at Room 134,"

He ran panicky headed to the room, ignoring others' stares at him. When he arrived, he saw a doctor came out of the room and he went to her.

"How's my fiance, doc?"

"Thankfully, she's fine. Her head hit the dashboard real hard. If they late brought her here, she will probably have a concussion and will be amnesia. But don't worry, she's okay now and just needs to rest," she explained and he took a relief breath.

"Thank you, doc," after thanked her and bowed, he walked so slowly and pulled the doorknob revealing the most beautiful person lied on the bed with her head bandaged. He took a seat beside her and held her cold hand. He kissed it and sometimes sniffed while staring at her.

"How did you get into this? Please wake up now. I already miss your smile," he said. Then, he kissed her forehead so long without noticing his tear fell down to her cheek. 

"Sleep tight, princess but don't take too long. I love you," He caressed her long brown-haired when someone came inside.

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I should leave," said Nancy but Taehyung immediately stopped her.

"It's okay. How's your arm?" he asked. Looking at her right-hand was bandaged all over her arms. She beamed and say, "It's fine. How's Miss Jennie?" hearing her question, he sighed silently.

"She's fine but she still doesn't wake up," he looked at her while caressed her hand.

'Miss Jennie is so lucky to have someone who is so caring and loves her so much,'  she thought, looking at how caring Taehyung was towards her.

....

The day turned to midnight and Taehyung was already slept beside her, still holding her hand with his head buried in his arms.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes and saw the room that she wasn't familiar with. It was dark and brown with a little light coming beside her bed. (She was transferred to the VIP room because Taehyung wanted to)

Soon after, she realized her hand was heavy. Her lips tugged into a smile when she knew who it was. She quietly moved her hand and brushed his soft hair. Suddenly, she felt a pang on her head that made her let out a scream. 

Taehyung who was already in his deep sleep shocked and woke up after hearing the scream. To his surprised, it was from Jennie. She closed her eyes as like she was trying to endure the pain.