going to simon's plus dress shopping :)

*brittney's pov*

What is this i mean im pretty sure its simon but im just going to call him to make sure. I slipped out of my house and then i run into niall.

"hey what are you doing?" i asked him

"i was coming to get you actually" he said

"oh cool"

"what are you doing?" he asked

"i was going to go and talk to simon" 

"ha i was going to get you so you could talk to simon. I got a text from him asking me if i could see if you were avaliable" he said and then smiled

"well then do you wanna come with me i dont really feel like walking alone" i said and laughed

"yea i can walk with you"

"yay i dont have to walk alone and just wondering do you know what is this thing is supose to be about" 

"i dont know maybey about the relationship thing or the battle i dont know"

"ugh look about the relationship thing.. ni , i dont think i could do that i dont want to be hidden and i dont want to leave you. so lets just hope its about this battle thing"

"britt i dont either and yeah the battle thing will probably be better to talk about."

"oh great the battle that we have against the miscella's hopefully we dont fight it out on stage" i said and then niall gave me a weird look and i laughed."ni im not jokeing"

"well hopefully you dont and dont you have to get outfits for that?" 

"yeah we do.... well, this sucks our outfits last time where cool but i dont really want britney spears picking out what i wear"

"ha wow britt your so nice"

"im sorry i love her and everything but i wanna pick it out or hmm" 

"or what?? britt what are you thinking about?"

"ni if liam,harry and you agree with it and the girls like the idea then maybe you all could pick out our outfits like a dress and shoes."

"that would be cool but if you dont like something that i pick out tell me dont wear it if you dont like it"

"okay i promise" i said then kissed his cheek then we walked into simons office and saw them. It was all the people from the miscella's and there boyfriends who are from a band. The wanted. I hate them they are retarted and said that they dont like one direction.

"well this is okward ..hopefully you dont get into a fight " i whisperd into niall's ear.

"hi brittney and niall"

"hi tiffany and guy thats sitting next to her" i said to one of the wanted guys. i hated them pretty bad so i never really figured out thier names."oh sorry this is niall my awesomely hot and funny boyfriend that is in the best boyband ever called one direction and im sure youve already herd of him before but oh well..and who is that?" i asked and pointed to tiffanys guy.

"this is matt from the wanted"she said

"wait your dating a criminal?!?! omg tiff you shouldnt be doing this" i said completley like i was freaking out but niall caught on quick.