secrets

*louis pov*

I knew it she likes Niall! They would be such a cute couple.I mean shes perfect for him and he likes her too so they should be together.I have to tell Niall but i cant... i wish i wouldnt have promised her.The boys were over at mine house and we were sitting around watching tv.

"Niall!" I yell

"What Louis?"

"I have to tell you something but i cant tell you something so i dont know what to do."

"Louis just tell me its okay"

"But i promised someone"

"Who?"

"I dont know if i can say."

*Brittneys pov*

I dont have a good feeling about this. I mean Louis dosent sound like a person who would tell secrets but he could be.

I just didnt feel like this was going to work.Then i got a text i looked down to see it was Niall.

Hey britt vas happenin?

Umm nm just laying down wbu?

Im kinda confused actually...Louis said that there was something he wanted to tell me but he couldntbecause he promised someone and he wont tell me who or what the person said.

Oh well thats um something

Britt does this have something to do with you?

Idk

Brittney?

Okay it might have something to do with me

Cool Louis said it was something good and to not worry about it but you can tell me

Idk Niall can i tell you tomarro maybe or tomarro night

Sure i just want to know really bad.

K buh bye

Bye princess

Then the convo was over.

(The next day)

I get up and brush my teeth and i was washing my face when i gota text. It was from louis.

Britt can i please tell him pleases?!?!?!

Sure louis u can tell him right now.

I left for school and thought that i probably should try to be

quiet because Niall probably didnt like me.

I went into school and i got a text from louis.

I told him and i think he told the boys...

Its okay Louis i just dont know what to do because Niall dosent like me he deserves much better than me and i think he already has a gf:(

Really britt? He dosent have a gf and he likes you ;) so....yeah ullbe fine

K bye Louis se you later

K bye britt

I walk into my homeroom when i saw Niall look up from his phone and run and grab me a hug.

" I like you too Brittney" he whisperd in my ear and smiled. "Wait you do like me right" he said stepping back from hugging me.

"Yeah i like you alot Niall" i said looking down.

Then he grabed his stuff and sat next to me in class and talked to me all homeroom then the teacher said that me and Niall had to go to the ch@ior room.

we left and Niall kept looking back at me and smileing.

"Ni is there something wrong?"

"How much do you like me Brittney?" He said stopping and looking staight into my eyes.

"Niall i think i.....i love you"i said and watch a smile grow across his face."how much do you like me Ni?"

"Brittney i love you more than you love me times 5 millon"

"Aww thanks Niall" i said while i finally steped into the chior room.

"Brittney you like Niall" alli said right when i walked in.

"Yeah i do alot" i said and my face went red

"I knew that you liked him!" Katie said while smileing.

After katie said that our teacher came in and told us to try to singand left us there alone the whole day to practice. We started to walk around and sing songs that we knew just randomly.We went to lunch and ate normal this time though.

I sat next to niall and alli but she kept on whispering to katie so i whisperd to Niall and louis whisperd to harry and zayn whisperd to Liam it was kinda funny but we didnt really talk until i statted texting alli.

She acted like she hated me.I tried to stay calm and act like nothing was going on then i got a text from her saying..

Look nobody here likes you they are just pretending to be nice and Niall thinks your ugly and hates you so can you just leave and stop acting like your cool? Your so stupid if u actuallythink we liked you wow!

I read it and got up and left and went to the chior room to get my stuff then i was going to leave. I knew it was to good to be true. I couldnt help but cry as i got up and left i never looked back once to see if they were watching me or celebrating.

*Nialls pov*

"Brittney whats wrong?" I say and then she got up and left. She just left and she didnt look like she was coming back. What happened?

"Why is she doing this i ask everyone at the table.The guys looked completley clueless and shrugged.Liam looked really sad and looked down the whole time. Girls do you know why she left? I asked.