Pool Party ;)

*Katies pov*

"so simon whats new? oh and you can change this if you wanti said pointing to the tv" i asked him and then i herd a clatter of stuff falling in the kitchen.

"brb" i yelled to simon and i walked in the kitchen and saw brittney and niall makeing tons of food and britt was covering nialls mouth and niallw as covering brittney's mouth to make sure she didnt scream or anything and i guess she was doing the same.

"haha WHAT?" i laughed/said and then i i went back into the living room with simon. 

"Katie can you get the others in here?" 

"yeah sure" is aid then i ran upstairs and went into the room were alli and liam were. they were watching wipeout and then i came in "simon wants you downstairs missy" i said then ran downstairswith alli and liam and harry followed. i came downstairs and saw simon talking to britt and niall. they were all laughing. britt was sitting in nialls lap and was basically crying because she was laughing so hard.

"well thats so weird" simon chooked out and laughed more

"yeah so i thought niall had called you or something" britt said and he laughed.

"well thats weird because i had the same idea i can put out inventations today to everyone"he said and then smiled.

"sorry but what was that?"alli asked simon

"oh well were were all talking about the x factor then i said i wanted to have a pool party and brittney aggred" he said

"yay pool party!" alli said

"what is with americans and party's?" harry asked me and i just laughed.

"ha because we are americans britt said and laughed really loud which made all of us laugh.

"thanks simon and goodbye" i said and then we all agreed to go and buy some bathing suits.

(30 minuets later)

*alli's pov*

so we tried to match our guys somehow and yeah it was kind of hard work at first but then it was better. the guys gave us each like five bathing suits and then told us to try them on. We walked up to the lady at the desk.

"hello do you have a couple rooms open?" i asked the lady and she loooked up.

"wait i know who you all are" she said and smiled at us.

"yeah cool but do you have any dressing rooms open?" i asked and the girls just looked as serious as possible meanwhile the guys are sitting down somewhere around the rooms.

"oh um we only have one hadicap room that actually works."

"well thats nice" i said sarcastically and took the little tag with the number on it.

"well we all have to change in this stall sorry girls"i said to them and then katie whisperd something to britt.

"hey i have a idea" britt said.

"haha no you dont have to" katie said but britt just interupted her.

"well katie had this song in her head and now i have it stuck in my head but i just cant get it out of my head now so yeah" she said then laughed.