The X-Factor (part one)

(Todayis friday the day of the xfactor its the morning before school)

*Brittneys pov*

i was almost done with everything that i needed to do. Then i herd the doorbell ring. I coverd my eyes and then opened the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Umm your boyfriend niall "

"Niall yeah" i said then kissed him.

"Hey i hope you dont mind but Katie and Harry are in the car. Cool are they going to come inside? "

"I dont know i think so."

"Okay im going to be upstairs if you need me and tell them to come inside."

"Okay" ni said then went outside. I herd the door close and then i finished my make up and got ready. Me and the girls where going for the complete teenager style. I wore a pair of white hot pants ( short shorts) and a shirt that stopped right above my belly button and a purppe shirt underneath the pink top. I had on pink lipgloss and some white eyeshadow and mascara but that was it.

"Bri where are you"

"Im upstairs katie" i said and i herd her come up the stairs. She had on a pair of blue jean short shorts and a blue see through shirt and a blackshirt under it with a black bowtie.

"Wow we look good" she said

"Yep were hot" i said then winked i the mirror and then we both laughd.

"Wheres alli?"

"With liam and getting ready and all the other boys are downstairs."

"Louis and zayn too?"

"Yep and madison"

"Haha cool"

"Yep and btw her and zayn are together now"

"No way!"

"Yep it turns out they have been seeing each other for a while but he just never showed her to us."

"Well then "

"Bri we need to text alli and see what she looks like"

"Mmkay but can you do it"

"Sure if i can steal some food"

"Food?"

"Yep nialls makeing food."

"Food!" I yelled and ran downstairs.

"Ni your makeing breakfast?"

"Yep i am and i made you some to"

"Aww niall your so sweet i love you."

"I love you to brit" ni said then kissed me.

"Ya know that were still here bri?" I herd a girl voice say.

"Katie? When did you get down here?"

"Umm just a second ago."

"Ya know you guys are over at my place so that means that me and niall will still comuniacte with each other somehow." I said to katie.

"Ha oh yeah well im going to be in there. " she said pointing to the living room and leaving.

"Hey babe are you nervous?" Ni asked me

"Im completley nervous but im happy and excited too so you cant really see my nervousniss" i said

"Oh well im super nervous "

"Look niall your a good singer so please just be yourself and i promise you will make it."

"Okay thanks babe" he said and then we hugged.

We all ate food and katie stole some of my pancakes then we left for school. When we got there louis and zayn ran inside and it turns out i was needed in the office. Alli and liam and everbody else went into the chior room.

"Aww efff me! I dont want to go in there!"

"Dont be long" liam said.

"Ill try" i said back then. I saw the principal through the office glass. Great this wasnt good.

"Brittney you have a visitor." She said then opend her office door and closed it behind me leaving me in there with the visitor.

"Hello Brittney"

"Do i know you?"

"Yeah of corse you do i am your ex boyfriends best friend."

"Wait a second? " i said and turned the chair around that the guy was sitting.

"John?"

"Yep thats me"

"Why the poop are you here?"

"Because brittney you are suppose to be with john not niall."

"How do you know who he is?"

"Ya know how the first time you saw us break into your house and there was two people? That was me and lucas."

"Aww shhh..... let me out of here!" I yelled and started to bang on the door. How is this door locked from the outside?!?"

"Brittney your not going anywhere" he said and stood up.

"Th eff i am! " i yelled and then called alli and she herd me and was coming to the office she unlocked the door and locked it back with john still in there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" i screamed and ran out covering my ears. Im the highest pitch in the whole chior so me screaming was probably really loud. I was just surprised it was alli that came to rescue me.

"Alli what did you do?" Liam asked as me and alli ran in the room and locked the door and closed all the windows and locked basically everything and we were all out of breath and hugging each other.

"Alli Britt whats wrong?" Zayn asked

We couldnt breath or catch our breath .

"Look we need to hurry up and leave now and go to the x factor auditions."

"Omg alli i broke the glass in the office the glass windows!"

"I think it time to leave now." I said grabbing nialls hand and running out the back door and going into the van the teacher left for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so you like the chapter it might be 3 parts long or 2 i dont know yet and what do you think about the john thing? Hmmmmm???comment below what you think and vote if you like. :)