💫1💫

The byers wanted a fresh new start to their lives after what happened in the last 3 years so they decided to move to a small town named Derry(😏)

"Are we nearly there yet!" Will whined sulking back into the car seat. "Nearly will calm down" Jonathan laughed. Truth was, will wasnt excited to leave all of his friends back in Hawkins but he also wanted to live somewhere safe.

[20 minutes later]

"Where here will you can get out now" will instantly got out of the car while Jonathan laughed. "Someones exited!" Joyce explained while opening the trunk of the car for their bags. The moving van will be emptied the next following day.

"Okay you three go pick your rooms!" Joyce laughed happy that there in a safe place without weird Russian spies.

El was the first to choose her room which was a pretty good sized room for her stuff.

Wills room was right beside hers and his was only a little smaller than el's but it was decent.

Jonathan's room was the same size as wills room and with just enough room for all of his things.

Joyce's room was a normal small room to fit her bed and dresser in.

Sorry its short I just want the description of their rooms done then the actual story will begin and maybe a picture of their house.

⚠️REMEMBER THIS IS MY OWN STORY SO WHAT EVER I ADD TO THIS WILL NOT EFFECT THE STORY LINE!⚠️