🌻22🌻

So before I get into the story i would like to inform you that you(haha) and will are of age in this part so theres no illegal shit going on so dont attack me and if you dont like smut or anything like that I suggest you leave and wait for the next chapter!

*******

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Will smirks at my suggestion and walks towards the bed and pins me down and attacks my neck with kisses agian. "Hmm" I moan into his ear. His kisses travel down the dress I was wearing and looks at me for permission to take it off. I nod with a smile and slowly slips the dress of and stares at my body. I look away in embarrassment. "Dont be embarrassed you look beautiful" He messages my breasts slowly giving me a weird sensation. He unclips my bra and immediately sucks on my left nipple making me throw my head back. "God that's good" I can feel his other hand go lower till he reaches my heat and rubs it gently through the cloth. "Wet already?" He smirks letting me go and trails he head slowly kissing and nibbling at my sensitive skin on my inner thigh making me laugh a little. He reaches my heat and pulls my pants (what ever you call them) with his teeth and spreads my legs apart and starts to rub my clit gently. "Oh fuck will" I moan a bit loud. Then he slowly runs his tongue up and down my heat and sucking on my clit, at this point my hips are arched into him to get more of him and I'm gripping his sheets roughly. "You like that dont you" unable to produce a sentence I nod but that doesnt satisfying him very much "I asked you a question darling" he stops licking and puts a finger inside me. "Oh fuckkk...I love it!" "What's my name" he smirks. "D-daddy! Add another please!  I yell making him laugh a little."scream for daddy" I start screaming his name and he adds another finger. "I-im close daddy!" "Not yet" he takes his fingers out of me and sucks on his fingers. "Hmm you taste good baby" I groan wwaiting for him "I need you will please!" He smirks and let's me pull down his pants that he was wearing leaving him only in his boxers since he took his shirt of before.

**********

I go to stroke him but he moves my hand away. "Not yet, I need you to be pleasured before me" I groan. "Are you sure you want this now? We can stop?" "No no please continue" he smirks and slowly pushes himself inside stopping letting me get used to his size which let me tell yeah. It's not huge but it's pretty big. He starts pumping into me slowly clearly teasing me. "Go faster daddy!" I groan. He starts to pound into me making my whole body begin to shake with excitement making him chuckle. "God your so tight!" he moans out. "God go harder !" Pounding into me harder my eyes roll to the back of my head and will smiles and Carrie's on pounding into me senselessly. "I'm close baby!" I scream while he loudly moans. "Cum for me baby! Do it!" He moans while I scream his name while I release onto him while he still thrusting until he came and falls against my chest while I stroke his head softly. "I'm cold" I complied dragging the d out dramatically. "Come on then lets get changed and get to sleep" I nod and sit up and try to walk to the bathroom but I fall over. "Can't walk? Hmm that means I've done it right" I roll my eyes playfully as will picks me up and takes me to do my business. Then helps me put on some comfy clothes and drift into a deep sleep.