🌻25🌻

1 YEAR LATER...

Wills pov

Oh lord..its finally happening..I'm going to propose to y/n..

"Mum what if she says no!?" Jonathan and all my friends and mum just sat there laughing. "I'm being serious!" I hear a knock on the door. "I'm sure she'll say yes, no go on!" My annoying ass brother pushes me towards the door.

I open it to see the lovely y/n standing there with a lovely smile on her face. "Hey, you ready for the walk?" I nod and we start walking.

20 minutes later

We end up in a beautiful flower field and y/n is sitting watching all the bees fly around peacefully. "Y/n can I um tell you something very important." She nods for me to continue. I sigh and get on on knee making her eyes widen.

"When we first met, I knew you was the one for me, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me so god dam happy and I want you to know that I will always love you till the day I die. So y/n y/l/n will you do the honours in marrying me?" She bursts into tears and jumps up into my arms "yess!" She lets go and I put the ring on her finger.

 So y/n y/l/n will you do the honours in marrying me?" She bursts into tears and jumps up into my arms "yess!" She lets go and I put the ring on her finger

"Will...its beautiful!" She pulls me closer and kisses me with lots of passion and I pull her closer with a smile on my face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2 more chapters to go!!