💫3💫

[Half hour later]

Your pov

It's been about half hour and me, Jane and will have gotten to know about each other quite well. I know that they both have a friend group with 'dustin Henderson, Mike wheeler, lucas Sinclair, max mayfeild.'

"They sound like great people!" I say smiling. "What about you, do you have a group?" Will asked. "Yep were called the losers, theres: richie tozier, bill denbrough, stanely uris, Ben hanscom, mike hanlon, and Beverley marsh and of course me" "why are you called the losers?" Jane asked looking sympathy for me. "We get bullied at school but I don't really care that much" I dont really care about many people. "I'm sorry about that, I got bullied for apparently being gay" he did look a bit gay. "Wait you aren't gay!?" They both laughed. "No I'm straight, just never found the right girl yet" aww I might have a chance! Wait what!? I dont like him!

Do I?

"Guys lunch is ready!" We all run downstairs to the table and greeted with ham and cheese sandwiches, thank God becouse there my favourite! "I hope there okay honey" "oh no there perfect joyce thank you!" She smiled and nodded and sat down with the rest of us and we talked about random stuff.

"Well it was lovely meeting you all but I have to head home or my mum will murder me" they all laughed and said bye and I left.

"I'm home!" "Hi honey how was it!" I found myself smiling. "There lovely people especially the boy" she did her little run into the hallway and smirked at me. "A boy huh, what's his name!" She teased making me laugh. "His name is William but he likes to be called will, hes really cute aswell" she came over and squeezed my cheeks. "Does my baby have feelings!?" "Good question actually, I dont know, I'll see tomorrow hes going to my school so I'll walk with him with his adopted sister"

Hope you enjoyed!

💫💞💫