🌻24🌻

Joyce's pov

While we were eating our breakfast y/m/n drops her fork so she goes under the table to get it but she she comes out she has a shocked Face.

"What is it?" I whisper to her. "Will has his hand on y/ns thigh!" My jaw drops a little. "Hey guys can I ask you a question" they both look up and nod. "Are you too still together?" They both stop eating and put their fork and knife down. "Of course we are, why do you ask?" I give them a little smile. "Well wills hand is on your thigh" they both go bright red. "But that's fine, if you want to do that then I'm okay with it, same with your mum y/n"

After breakfast y/n and y/m/n went out to buy her some new clothes as her old ones dont fit anymore. "Hey mum?" Will asked as I'm washing the plates. "Yes sweetie?" He clearly seems nervous. "Umm can we sit down for a second" I dry my hands and we go and sit down on the couch. "So what's wrong love?" "So you know I'm the future when I'm a little older" I nod my head for him to continue."I wanna marry y/n" my eyes widen in shock. "Wait are you sure sweetheart, that's a huge step in life hun" "I know but I really feel like shes the one for me" "trust me I know from last night" I groan while she just laughs"you used protection right?" "Of course I did. Were only 18" I nod and pull him into a hug. "When you proposing?" "Maybe when were 19" i nod in approval which he replys with a hug.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Sorry this one took literally forever!