🌻21🌻

Wills pov~

Great, I just smashed the god dam mirror.

I look down at my hand slowly realising it's got about 6 shards of glass stuck inside my hand and its dripping with thick blood.

"For god sakes!: I groan. "Darling please come out, please I'm really worried about you!" My mum and y/ns mum both clearly crying beg.

After a few minutes of silence I sit up and pull all of the glass carefully out of my hand and knuckles and slowly walk to the door and unlock it.

No ones pov~

When will opened the door joyce instantly pulls will into a hug and sobs into his shoulder.

"Please never do that agian. And god look at your hand!" She pulls away and runs to the bathroom trying not to step on any glass and grabs a first-aid kit.

"Guys I think someone should go looking for y/n" y/m/n suggest. "Good idea, Jonathan might have to since hes stable enough. He nods and grabs hes stuff and goes looking for her.

***********

Jonathan's pov~

It's been two months(sorry for the time jumps!) And still no luck. I found the lab but no luck there. All I see is dead bodies about.

I continue to walk along this long dirt path when I hear a very familiar laugh.
I run down the path and see a small cottage like house and two girls outside it.

One looks fairly older than the other, might be younger than mum, the other is definitely armour wills age. I look closer and come to relise it's her...

************

Its y/n....

"Y/n?" I slowly walk towards her and she turns around and once she sees me she runs towards me and hugs me tight. "Jonathan..thank god!" I can tell shes crying. "Come on let's get you back home" she quickly nods saying goodbye to the woman and we walk home.

"Where have you been?" She looks at me then looks away. "Dr. Brenner took me away from will..at the dance almost 2 years ago" I now remember. " he didnt want to. I could see it in his eyes that he didnt want to let me go" "I didnt wake up for 2 years because he drugged me with something and attempted to force me into all that crap all over agian. But I wanted will and only him" I smile at the thought of someone loving will "do you love him?" I ask and she looked a bit offended. " of course I love him"

About 10 minutes later we get the the house.

I walk in and she starts to cry. "Hey it's okay. Just hide behind me while I talk.

We walk in wills room and they all look at me with hope.

**********

"I have a big surprise!" Everyone looks confused until I step aside.

"Hi..." will instantly sobs and runs towards her and picks her up and hugs are so tight she might explode. "Let's give them some alone time" we all walk  out.

***********

Y/n's pov

As soon as the door closes will instantly crashes his lips onto mine and I melt into the kiss and he pins me to the wall making a loud bang and attacks my neck with beautiful kisses making me groan with pleasure.

"God will.." I moan I can tell hes smirking against my neck.

I whisper in his ear.

**************

"I want you will...please..."

(THERE ABOIT 17 OR 18 IN THIS BY THE WAY!!!!!!! SO ITS FINE!)