💫4💫

Y/n's pov

Once i had gotten into bed i just layed there and thought if i did like will or not. I know its only been a day but i can feel a connection between us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wills' pov

Once i had gotten into bed i just layed there and thought if i did like y/n, i know its only been a day but i can feel a connection between us.

The next mornin i got woken up by my mum.

"Will, honey its time to get up" i groand and threw my pillow at the door making my mum chuckle. "5 more minutes please!" I begged making her laugh more. "Nope you need to get ready for your first day at school, oh and y/n will be there~" she sung in a teasy way. "Mum please no!" I groaned into my pillow she threw back at me.

I eventually got out of bed an put on this

And brushed out my hair and got breakfast and started walking with jane to school

At school~

I walked into the building with jane and she stopped in her tracks. "Jane? Whats wrong?" She looked terrified. "What if people dont like me? What if they find out about my abilities?! What-" i cut her of by hugging her tightly. "I wont let that happen to you okay?" She softly smiled at me after pulling away. "Thats will" then as i was about to say something an arm slung round my sholder. "Will jane! Your here" she said while smiling making me blush. "Hi y/n its a relief to see you" i say but she gives me a confused look. "Why is it a relief did something happen?" I shake my head while chucking. "No no jane just thought that people weren't gonna like her" her eyes widend. "Who wouldn't like you!? Your awesome! Same with you will, if anyone says your not awsome I'll slap them silly!" She says doing a little slapping motion towards the locker. "You dont have-" "no no no dont say i i dont have to, no one hurts my friends!" She says shaking her head.

"Wow! You hurt me and where friends!" I turn around and see a small boy with big glasses looking very offended. "Yeah but you deserve it for being really annoying!" He shakes hia head and winks at me. "You only do it becasue you loveeee me!" My heart drops to my stomach, for some reason i feel hurt by that.

"The only person who loves you is yourself"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~I think im really falling for this girl~

~= thinking