🌻15🌻

The next day

I woke up to my alarm telling me to get up outta my comfortable bed and I dragged my tierd legs to my closet and picked out a cropped jumper and some high waisted white shorts and my worn out Van's.

And ran downstairs and grabbed an apple and said bye to my mum and got my bike and biked to hell (school)

At he- school

I put my bike away and just before walking off I felt strong warm arms wrap round my waist. "Morning beautiful" aw its will. I turn around and hug his sides as hes taller than me and stare into his gorgeous hazel eyes. "Morning" we both lean in and share a loving kiss that lasted about 5 seconds because someone interrupted us.

*cough*

"Ummm guys?" It was el. We both turn our heads round to see the party smirking at us. "I see you finally admitted it will" richie smirked. "Oh shut up richie leave him alone" I laugh.

"Guys have you seen this?" Beverley hands me and peice of paper saying "Come and DANCE !!" Written on it.

IM SORRY IT SHOULD SAY 7PM-10PM

"Wanna go?" Will askes me. "A little party wont hurt" they all start jumping up and down excited.

"Well it is Thursday so get your brains educationed and me and the girls will go dress shopping while the boys find something!" Beverley yells making us all get excited.

After school

"Okay so theres a mall just 15 minutes away from here, the boys told me that there going somewhere else so we have all day without distractions" el said smiling. "Great well let's go!"

After shopping

"These dresses are amazing!" El squeals. "Well, lests go back to mine and try them on!" Bev and el yell "hell yeah!" Making me laugh.

At your house

"Okay el you try yours on first!" Bev says. She goes into the bathroom that's connected to mine and comes out with a beautiful light blue dress with gems at the top and it looks just like a ball gown!

"Oh..my GOD!" Me and bev say at the same time making el laugh. "Does it look good?" My jaw drops. "Does it!? Yes yes yes it does! Its gorgeous on you!" I say.

Her dress:

"Okay bev you go and try yours on!" El pushes bev into the bathroom laughing along with me

Bev comes out with a beautiful red dress with a white trim going around the middle of the dress and some small gems around it making mine and els jaw drop!

"Wow...that's beautiful bev" I say and el nodding along.

Her dress:

"Okay okay and finally you go y/n!" I laugh and walk into my bathroom to get changed

Once I'm changed I look at myself in the mirror.

What If will doesnt like this?

What if they think it's too much?

Will the even like it at all?

What if-

My thoughts get cut of by the girls shouting for my to show them so I walk out and their jaw literally drops.

Oh no..they don't like it

They hate it

They hate it

They hate it

They hate it

They hate it

"THATS BEAUTIFUL Y/N!" A huge smile appears onto my face and I laugh. "Thank you"

Your dress:

(If you dont like them! change them!❤)

"Okay let's get undressed, you both have shoes right?" "Yeah I can ask my mum for her old ones" bev nods at me and looks at el. "I can ask my mum to see if you can borrow some of her old ones if you want el" she smiles at me and nods. "Great, well let's all get showers because I'm not going to that dance with greasy hair" bev and el laugh as I get my towel and headed of to the bathroom.

The next day at school

Wills pov

Me and the boys arrive at school a little bit earlier so we can talk about what were doing later on today.

"Okay so what colour is your suite will?" Mike(hanlon) asks me. "Light blue" he nods. "The rest of ours are either light grey or black" eddie says while hitting riches shoulder.

"Sooooo will, you and y/n huh?" Stanely and the rest smirks at me. "Oh hush, I really like her okay" "do you love her?" Bill questions.

Do I love her?

I mean she does make me feel appreciated and loved all the time.

But does she love me?

Oh god what if the lab finds out shes like el!?

What If she gets taken away!

Oh no! no! no! no! n o! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!

"WILL!" They all shout. "Huh?" "You okay, you look worried?" Course it's just my girlfriend could get taken away! "Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

"Will!" I turn around and see the beautiful y/n running up to me and Hugging me. "Hey beautiful" I smile and kiss her soft lips he gently not knowing that the boys were jumping up and down quietly yelling something. "You guys are so cute!" Beverley smiles. "Hmh" y/n hums into my chest.

The party is in the next part

Bye bye

💫🌻💫