💫2💫

"Mum can you tell me when and where you got all the money for a house like this!?" Jonathan asked amazed

"Mum can you tell me when and where you got all the money for a house like this!?" Jonathan asked amazed. "When everything got calmer after what happened the government gave us some money becouse they 'felt bad' " joyce said putting her hands on her hips. "The moving van is gonna be emptied tomorrow so you guys are just sleeping on your mattress for now" "that's alright mum" will said smiling at the house. "You chosen your rooms?" "Yep mine and wills are similar" el smiled. "Mines a little smaller I dont need a big bedroom" Jonathan smiled. "That's alright, I think there a basement aswell if you wanna check that out" will and el looked at each other and ran straight for the basement.

[Your pov]

"Mum! Is it okay if I take some cookies to the new neighbour's!" I shouted from the kitchen. "Course you can there in the fridge!" She shouted back from the living room. "Thanks mum see you later!" I kissed my mum goodbye and ran over to the new neighbor's house.

I knocked on the door and a woman with dark brown hair who looked to be in her mid 30s or 40s answered the door.

"Hi sweetie how can I help you?" She asked. "I thought I would be a nice neighbour and bring you some fresh cookies I made earlier today" she smiled kindly. "Thank you honey, would you like to come and meet my kids theres two around your age if you're okay with that" I nodded and she opened the door a bit more for me to Walk into the house. It was alot nicer than I thought.

"Will, Jane come downstairs!" Cute names. "What's up mum?" The two kids say at the same time. "This is our neighbour she just came round to introduce herself" the girl smiled sweetly. "Hi there on Jane! Nice to meet you" she came down the stairs and shook my hand lightly. "Hi Jane I'm y/n" then the boy with a cute bowl cut cam towards me with a gentle smile. "Hi I'm will nice to meet you" I'm not jocking but hes really cute! "Well its lovely to meet you y/n guys do you wanna take her upstairs and get to know her more?" I thought it was a nice Idea since i literally had no friends. "Sure which room?" "She can come in Mine, I dont think she would want to sit in a boys room" i laughed. "Its fine really" they both nodded. We ended up in wills room which for him just moving in it's not that bad. "It looks pretty good for a first move in" "thanks, my beds coming tomorrow so it's a Mattress for now" I hummed in response and we sat down on the floor.

"So tell me a bit about yourself y/n" Jane asked smiling.

"Well as you know I'm y/n and my last name is y/l/n, my dad died when I was younger and my mum is a really sweet person and I got stolen by a bunch of people when I was little but got taken back by my mum and we have a dog named marshmallow. Oh and I'm 14 years old. Got no friends" they just stared at me like they saw a weird alien. "Wait you got taken away?" Will frowned. "Yeah but I'm not supposed to talk about it though. "Us both were taken away too. I'm adopted though. Will has an older brother called Jonathan but hes out for food" "I was wondering why you didnt look like each other or your mum"

Hope you enjoyed! There is going to be more about your character in later chapters!

Bye bye

💞💫💞