🌻16🌻

Wills pov

Its around 6 PM and my mum is currently running around the house in a panic.

"Will where is your tie!?" I laugh as i come down the stairs with the tie in my hand. "Got it, hiding in the bathroom" she laughed and rubbed her forehead. " you look so handsome!" She squeezes my cheeks making me giggle. "Y/n is so lucky to have you will" I smile softly thinking of how beautiful y/n will look. "You thinking about her?" I nod and she smiles pointing to my cheeks and nose. "Your a bit red son" she laughs making me groan. "I better get the rest of me sorted before I pick her up" she kisses my cheek and I walk to my now decorated room.

I look in the mirror and just stare at myself.

Am I even good enough for her?

I mean shes so beautiful and I'm just...ugly..(WILL BYERS IS GORGEOUS DONT PROVE ME WRONG!)

I'm just a waste of space compared to her..

She loves me right?

Does she even like me!?

Come on will! Dont feel down on yourself! She told you she liked you! Suck it up and go get her!

I fix myself up and run downstairs to see my mum already with a camera in hand.

"Oh you look so good!" My mum yells making me roll my eyes playfully and laugh.

"I'm glad you cut your hair, you look so handsome" crap y/n hasnt even seen it yet! "She hasnt seen it has she" she smirks at me as I groan. "What if she hates it!" Her eyes widen. "What are you talking about you look great!"

His hair:

Or:

(But hes obviously season 4 basically you can pick which one you want

(But hes obviously season 4 basically you can pick which one you want.)

His suit: