🌻18🌻

Soooo.. it's been a while!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time I was focused on my school work that I completely forgot about the story!

But I'm gonna be posting a lot more now there over.

?Onto the story?

Y/n's pov~

Will was trying to stop the bleeding of my stomach while he panics because Brenner is walking towards us with a limp.

"You...shouldn't have done that" he breathes with anger. "Stay away!"will sobs. "Hand her over..or she dies" it was like the whole world stopped.

Hes not going to hand me over is he?

No dont be stupid he'll protect you.

You dont know that

Yes I do.

Hes going to hand me over!

"Fine.." I could see the pain in his eyes. "In sorry love" he sobs kissing me one last time. "Its okay will I'll be okay I promise!" I reasure him as Brenner takes me away. Well more like dragging me away.

Wills pov~

What have I done...

I have just handed over the love of my life. Why am I so stupid!

I scream making everyone jump and mike Hanlon  runs and hugs me tightly.

"Can I just have one thing good happen to me please!" I cry into Mike's shoulder trying to breath.

2 years later(sorry!)

Wills pov~

It's been two years since y/n got taken away.

I just found out I have depression. How fun is that. Everyone is worried about me and I can see that but they will never understand the love I have for her.

"Will you have to come out" I can hear my mums voice from the other side of the door clearly crying. "Go away.." I say faintly. "No! I'm so sick of you hiding away in your room all because a stupid girl who could be dead is been taken away!" My heart stops.

She doesnt know what shes just said.

I walk to the door with a face full of anger and open the door very slowly.

"What did you just say.." she clearly looks scared of me now. "Will you have to listen-" "no you need to listen to me mum! You dont understand the love I have for her! You dont realise I go looking for her do you!?"she stops and stares. "You go looking for her, will it's been two years!" Tears form in my eyes. "Mike never gave up on el so I'm not giving up on y/n either!" "She's different to el!" "No shes not! Powers yes but nothing is different about them!"

"What's going on?" We both look and see Jonathan standing there looking confused. "Will been looking for y/n" Jonathan looks at me with sympathy.

"I'm sure shes out there somewhere bud"