Chapter 13

Technoblade felt rage fill him as he heard what Squeesh and Tommy were saying, firstly because he had just exiled and almost killed one of his best friends because he had thought Dream tried to murder him. Secondly, because Tommy was just now saying that he was not going to give this information to Techno. 

"Techno-" Tommy started, his eyes full of fear.

"I knew something was up with you," Techno growled, glaring at Squeesh who stared back. "Who in their right mind asks someone else if they're a good fighter while they're tired?" He scoffed, taking a few menacing steps towards the two teenagers. 

"Did you not hear she was sorry?" Tommy said. "She wouldn't have confessed if she weren't sorry! Plus she didn't even succeed, you're still alive, aren't you?" Tommy snarled. Technoblade couldn't believe that his brother was standing up for that criminal of a woman. 

"She's insane!" Techno growled, pointing at Squeesh who was obviously a bit shocked and scared as the two kings yelled at each other. "She tried to kill me, she could kill you!" Techno snarled.

"Dream was insane!" Tommy snapped. "And you helped him, why is she any different?" Tommy said. 

"Because she nearly succeeded," Technoblade snarled. "What would have happened if she had killed me, would you still be defending her?" Techno shot. 

"Of course not, but she failed and you're both still alive so I'm choosing her side!" Tommy cried. "She's sorry, forgive her now," Tommy growled.

"I will not stand by-" Techno started angrily.

"Hey!" Squeesh interrupted. She still sounded a little fearful but a lot more confident now. How dare you interrupt me, woman. Techno thought. "Stop fighting over me, I-" Before she could finish Techno pulled out his sword and marched past Tommy. He'd had enough of this. He raised his sword as Tommy let out a cry of alarm and Squeesh coward against the log. 

"Techno! Stop!" Tommy yelled. Techno felt a blow on his side but he ignored it, he was stronger than his little brother and Tommy wouldn't be able to knock him over so easily. 

"This ends here." He snarled, about to deal the death blow.

"Dream's locked away and only I know where!" Squeesh cried quickly, holding out her hands to defend against the blow. Techno faltered and his sword was driven into the log behind Squeesh who looked up, realizing he hadn't killed her. Techno yanked the sword out of the log easily and pointed it at her face.

"What?" He hissed. 

"I locked him up," Squeesh said quickly. "And I'm not telling you where because you'll kill me," Squeesh added angrily. Techno felt Tommy throw himself into him and he stumbled, shoving his brother away quickly as he snarled at him. 

"Why do you try to kill everyone I love!" Tommy cried. Techno turned to him.

"Because I'm afraid they'll kill you," Techno muttered, feeling himself relax a bit as his rage faded. Tommy glared at him.

"Then let them try," He growled. "I can handle myself, Techno, you don't always have to protect me," Tommy added sharply. 

"I'm not always going to be here, but while I am I'm going to make sure you live longer than me," Techno said firmly. "Because I don't know what I'd do if you didn't." Tommy stared at Techno for a moment and then glanced at Squeesh. "Where's Dream," Techno asked, turning to Squeesh.

"I'll take you to him if you promise you won't kill me," Squeesh said. Techno grumbled and let out a sigh.

"Fine, I won't kill you," He rolled his eyes.

"Swear it," Squeesh said. "On Tommy's life," Techno said nothing for a moment.

"I swear on my life," He said, narrowing his eyes. 

"Tommy's," Squeesh insisted. "Yours isn't as important to you." Techno glanced at Tommy who was staring at him who looked slightly startled.

"No it doesn't." Tommy insisted. "His life is all he cares-"

"I can't swear on Tommy's life, it's not mine to swear on," Techno said tentatively. He wanted to kill Squeesh when this was all over and if he swore on Tommy's life he feared that maybe just maybe something bad would happen to him. He didn't want to jinx his brother's life. "I swear on my life and that's all you're getting," He growled.

"Fine," Squeesh said. They clearly did not like each other. "We need to leave before Sawyer sees me with you," She added, looking around warily. "Come quickly." 

Short chapter, meh. Is Technoblade really gonna kill Squeesh? Would Tommy ever allow it? No, no he would not. Techno's in for a whirlwind of pain if he does. And Tommy... well... sorrow I guess. Thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting I love you all :D