iv : not long enough

(a/n: i've cross-posted this story on ao3 because some people's stories have been deleted due to mature content.. i personally prefer wattpad because i'm familiar with the app (cross-posting to ao3 was so stressful) and because i love reading comments and making friends here, but that's besides the point. if you prefer ao3 or want to make sure you'll be able to finish the book even if wattpad deletes it, it'll be there under the same title and username (softvixenvee). i thought i would make this note even though i don't have many readers. anyway : i hope you enjoy this chapter❤️)

━━━ ♡♤♧♢ ━━━

You went back to your hotel room to fall on your bed because your head was spinning from your anxiety. The room felt like it was moving without you. The faint taste of bubblegum in your mouth made you want to gag. You spit it out without hesitation. You hoped he hadn't ruined bubblegum for you.

You cursed yourself. A day ago you could've chosen to just leave Hisoka behind and start exploring the jungles and the rainforests. You shouldn't have been so.. stupid about your gambling and playing a stupid betting game with him. Hisoka of all people. Now you were stuck in this partnership for who knows how long.. Until he gets bored?

A part of you felt that it wasn't so bad though. A shameful part of you wanted to throw out what was left of your morals and live a life of crime and so-called 'fun' with Hisoka. That part of you wanted to nuzzle your head in the crook of his neck and bask in the scent of his cologne until it made you dizzy. Remembering his scent made you feel a heated sensation spread through you.

How could you miss him and his annoying cologne already?

You shoved your head into your pillow. Taking in a deep breath all it smelled like was..

Laundry detergent.

The smell of plain detergent helped bring you back to your senses. You rolled onto your back and sighed, your brain was exhausted from your dilemma.

Your body was far from tired, though. From the adrenaline rushes, heart drops, and frustrations your body was looking for a way to expel the strong emotions.
You needed something to help with the excessive warmth you were dealing with particularly between your thighs. You had been dealing with since dinner with him.

It was stupid, but your body knew what you wanted from the annoying throbbing sending ripples through you.
You weren't the type to masturbate often, but your body was begging for some kind of release from the unusually stressful day.

How could you refuse when the temptation was driving you mad? Your hands were aching to touch yourself so you gave in.

You slipped your hand under your panties for your fingers to get coated in a layer of your own slick. It was almost hilarious how wet you already were.
You brought the pad of your thumb up to the circle of your clit which made your breath hitch from the sensation.
Your free hand needed some purpose, you brought it to your mouth and bit the back of your hand. Not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to keep yourself from moaning out and getting a complaint from the neighboring rooms.

Your own fingers felt amazing, no surprise though as you knew your body best. You thrust in at the angle you enjoyed best. The sensation made you squeeze your eyes tightly and stretch out your legs from the stimulation. You repeated the action but with more intensity making you choke out a breathy moan. You curled in your fingers against the wet ridges of your cunt nudging your G-spot. You threw your head back accompanied by your arched spine.

Your building orgasm was making you increasingly desperate for release, making your motions sloppier. You rolled your clit between your two fingers, making you groan out.
You continued to fuck your own fingers but the knot in your stomach eventually faded away to your own disappointment.
"F-fuck!" You cursed at yourself. Your fingers just weren't quite long enough. Not long enough to hit the spot that made you practically scream every time you hit it with a toy. It was frustrating that your own hands weren't large enough to properly pleasure yourself. You stopped biting the hand that was in your mouth and decided you needed a new solution.
The beads of sweat that had collected on your forehead weren't going to be for nothing. You needed something that would satisfy you enough for the night.

For once, your mind doesn't go to Hisoka first, but rather the egg-shaped vibrator you put in the drawer when you first settled in the hotel room. You knew this would come in handy sometime, you smiled to yourself. There was hardly any hesitation, you reached over and got your beloved toy out, because your pulsing hole was becoming needier by the second. You got the vibrators' remote out putting it at a medium pulse setting.

You hover the egg over your hole to start, then slowly move it over your clit. There it is. "A-ahh.." You try to muffle your moan. All you could feel was pleasure. Your free hand moves to knead your breasts and stimulate your nipple while your vibrator does it's job.

You could've sworn he put a spell on you the way your mind always went back to him.
But there you were, horny and vulnerable thinking about Hisoka Morow. You imagine his wet hair tousled against his forehead. You imagine him caressing your inner thigh and holding you down to pleasure you with his tongue. His lips sucking on your swollen clit, then going to dip his tongue in your desperate hole.

You were hungry for him. "Hisoka, fuck.. Hisoka-" You moan under your breath.
Your legs spread wide open, and even though you had your vibrating egg, what you really wanted was Hisoka's face between your thighs.

High pulse setting.

You really wanted him to keep your arms stuck to the bed frame by his Bungee Gum. You wanted him. You wanted his fingers rubbing against your nipple instead of yours. You could feel shame later, but right now you were about to cum thinking about Hisoka fucking you with his tongue.

Your phone buzzed and didn't stop. You didn't hear it focused instead on the buzz of your vibrator and your upcoming orgasm. 2 calls go by before you realize. With a shaky arm you pick up the phone fumbling it a bit.

It's Hisoka.

Your mind clouded with lust was desperate to hear his voice. Up close by your ear- "H-hello?" You answer, stuttering out.
You were confident the egg was silent enough to not be picked up over the phone.
"I miss you~" He says in his usual voice. To your wanting ears it didn't seem like just his usual voice. You needed his voice to help you.

He noticed your somewhat labored breathing and assumed you were busy, maybe working out or something, but he was pleased that you answered.

"Were you thinking of me?" He teased.

"Yes" You hold yourself back not trying to give yourself away. It now felt more like there was a string in your stomach that was getting ready to snap.

"I was thinking of you too." He says.
"Come with me tomorrow to the arena and watch me fight. You won't regret it." He whispers the last part. You begin to feel tingly, eyes threatening to roll to the back of your head.
"Is it a big-" You let out a breath that could probably pass as a sigh. "-big match?" You ask, not caring about the answer.
"Of course." He pauses. The silence went unnoticed by you. You were.. busy. Your entire body felt sensitive. You were ready for your release, now.

"(y/nnn), you're not doing anything naughty are you?" You asked. The fear that went through you was short-lived. Maybe it was wrong but it felt so good.
"N-not at all. Good night, H-Hisoka." You stutter out, then hang up on him throwing your phone to the other side of your bed. You practically choked on the pleasure you were giving yourself. Finally you the knot in your stomach unraveled, an orgasm burning through you. Your legs shook and you let out a strangled moan, then your body went limp, resting on your bed.

There it was again. The lust (amongst other emotions) that let you forget your frustration with him.

As frustrating as he may be, at least his existence gave you an orgasm.

So there you were. Tired again, realizing that you now had to do something tomorrow.

'Why would he want me to see him fight?' You wondered. You turned your vibrator off, thanking it for its brave service and decided to go to sleep. You dilemma would have to wait until tomorrow.

You could figure out everything, including your shame, in the morning.

━━━━━ ♡♤♧♢ ━━━━━

(a/n: i hope you have a good day/night <3 stay safe)