xxi : hostage

There's an indescribable fear that fills people's hearts when they are near Hisoka Morow's bloodlust. It's the type of fear that you only feel when you're moments from inescapable death. It's the type of fear that makes hearts stop beating. He is absolutely terrifying when he wants to be.

Unfortunately for the other residents at his hotel, they fell victim to his aimless wrath. Innocent people were abruptly surrounded by his horrendous aura, feeling nothing but fear.

The pink haired magician was unsure how to react to the message he got. First there was the initial anger that was not well thought through. Then for a moment, he chuckled to himself letting his shoulders shake from his laughter. There was nothing humorous to him but it was so shocking that he couldn't find the appropriate way to react.
He sighed, changing his amused emotion to one of detest for the situation. His lips were downturned making a slight pout, with the rest of his face displaying little expression.

He had been waiting all of this time for you to find him. He fantasized about all the things he'd do to you once reunited. The mere thought of you hunting him down constantly reduced the powerful man to be rather troublesome and besotted. To find out that his great plan had been ruined was extremely irksome.

He was unsure of how you'd been caught, but did he know one thing. He needed you alive.

He always insisted that it would be wasteful to have you killed too soon, especially when you haven't reached your full potential. He was sure you still hadn't reached your full potential even after all this time, but that wasn't the issue.
He wasn't going to let anybody else kill you, he wanted to savor that moment for himself if the time came. The thought of somebody else mindlessly disposing of you made his heart clench.

Bloodlust began to seep out of his pores, slowly engulfing the room, again, in the thick purple aura. He became more enraged the more he thought about the situation. Hisoka already decided he was going to get you back, but he couldn't stand the thought of somebody else using you.

In his mind, you were his doll and his alone. He never particularly liked sharing and he didn't like other people touching what was his. He really didn't like it at all. He was going to get you back promptly, because he couldn't stand the thought of anyone else playing with you as though you were theirs. He wasn't interested in finding new toys to play with, he wanted you. Not to mention, he was sure that getting you back would benefit himself as well.

He knew well what he had to do now.

━━━ ♡♤♧♢ ━━━

So, it went like this.. You followed the pink haired person who kept running away everytime you caught a glimpse of them. It became unclear at that point who was chasing after who. You knew they were leading you somewhere but you were still too curious to drop it.

You concealed your aura as you kept chasing the mysterious person, until eventually they led you to an almost empty parking lot. Finally the person jumped from one of the buildings they were hiding behind, landing in the middle of the parking lot like it wasn't a big deal.
You recognized this girl.. It was the pretty girl who stitched Hisoka's leg back together all that time ago. You couldn't quite remember her name. Her pink hair and icy blue eyes were just about unforgettable though.

You let your aura free, activating your nen to get ready to fight her. She walked closer to you, nen surrounding her as well but she made no attempts of attacking you yet. There was a confidence in the way that she walked towards you that you admired.

When you were close enough to her she started by saying, "I need you to come with me. My boss wants to see you." She positioned her hands in a typical fighting stance but did nothing more to threaten you. You were confident that you were stronger than her but you didn't know what tricks she had up her sleeve.