xxiv : normal

Hisoka loved to have you in his hotel room because he felt that you were like a doll in it's house when you came over.
He gently stroked the makeup brush over your cheeks to paint the star and teardrop on your face. He wanted to match with you today, he even had an outfit of the same color scheme as his that was just for you.

All of this was because he got you a ticket to his fight later in the day.

You didn't see how this was special at all but Hisoka seemed excited enough so you went with it.

When he was done doing your makeup, you offered to do his. He looked at you hungrily as you got close to apply the makeup. Fights always got him excited; He just had to hold in his bloodlust until the moment he was in the ring.

He wanted you to watch so you could witness some of his improved skills for yourself. He wanted you to see how much stronger he got in the time that passed.

He patted your head when you were done doing his makeup.

"Today will be fun, (y/n)."

"Maybe for you. I'm only here because.." You paused mid sentence because you felt too embarrassed to finish it. He raised his eyebrows at you curiously.
"You helped me yesterday." You looked away from him as you said it.
You could feel his smug grin forming.

"Are you sure that's the only reason? You don't enjoy watching me fight?"
"You win every time, it's like there's barely any actual competition for you." You said and he just shrugged.

You sat in your seat while you waited for the countdown to start. His opponent was shorter than him, but looked considerably older than him. His opponent was a man named Juro, who wore flowy white clothing and long white gloves. His dark shoulder length curls contrasted with his otherwise all white outfit.

Behind you, you heard people placing their bets, which were fairly evenly split between Hisoka and Juro. You thought everyone who bet on Hisoka losing was foolish.

The countdown started the fight, but neither one made any immediate moves. Juro turned to face the crowd as he removed his gloves and showed off his metal prosthetic arms.

He ripped off his entire left forearm and held it in his right hand. The crowd gasped as they became more captivated in the show in front of them. "How many of my arms do you think you can dodge at once?" The shorter man asked.
Juro then conjured up four more identical arms and flashed a smile.
The crowd was amazed at his conjuring. He threw four arms at Hisoka, with the first one going the fastest towards him. As the first arm got closer to him, it suddenly disappeared with a cloud of smoke to obscure his vision. Hisoka dodged the other three without getting hit.

Juro made more arms with his aura- enough that the ordinary person couldn't dodge. Of course, with Bungee Gum and Hisoka's athleticism he could dodge just about anything, it seemed.

Hisoka ran towards Juro and threw punches that the other man could not escape. Juro's weakness lay in his severe lack of skill in hand to hand combat. Hisoka pummeled the man with effortless hits, some of which were sure to break bones. It looked so easy for him, it was as if he were dancing. Juro desperately conjured more arms but didn't have the concentration to do anything with half of them.

Hisoka finally let Juro get in a breather. It was a pitying move, but it was necessary for Hisoka's last trick.

"Now, how many of your own arms are you missing?" Hisoka asked. Juro just glared at him without an answer. "I can help you out. The answer is three.. now where do you think they could be?" "You're lying!" He shouted. "You better start looking.." Hisoka said with an innocent smile.