ix : remote control

You woke up, surrounded by warmth and the smell of cologne. Specifically, Hisoka's cologne; you had the aroma memorized in your head. You opened your eyes, hardly believing how close you were to him.

This has to be some kind of mistake.

You tried maneuvering your way out, without waking him up only to find he had his arms wrapped around your back.

"Trying to escape?~" He purred, "We have plenty to talk about before you leave, butterfly. It's alright if you wish to stay in my arms, you seemed like you wanted my affection last night."

Your face went hot, and it got worse when you looked down to see you were wearing his clothes. He wanted this reaction, and you were giving it to him and more.

"Stop lying."

He laughed at your denial.
"You even gave me a little nickname, care to remind me what it was..?" He continued.

You remembered perfectly, though you wish you didn't. He put his hand on your cheek, cupping your face.
"Your expression is so cute, (y/n). Do you like the way I tease you?"

You kicked him off of you, going to leave the bed you forgot the Bungee Gum he tied you to.

"Please, Hisoka, I have to go."

Roughly he pulled you into his lap, you laid on top of him with his arms crossed over you.

"Where." He asked darkly.

"Rayn told me to meet him at the cafe, he said he had something to tell me." You said.
"Well then we better get ready."
"Who said you were coming too?"
"It's your payment for my kindness yesterday."
"You can't let him see you. What's the payment?"

"You'll see.." He laughed.

You got ready back at your hotel room, only having to manage a less than mild hangover thankfully. Hisoka's discreet teasing made you nervous. Admittedly, you missed being in his arms, you hadn't realized how touch starved you were until that morning. You showered while he was waiting in the bedroom for you. You washed off all the grime of the last day, washing your face and getting the scent of your soap on your skin. You brushed your teeth and fixed your hair before going out.

To your surprise you saw Hisoka tossing your vibrator in the air like it was a tennis ball. You refused to give him the reaction he was looking for, instead grabbing clothes to change into.
"Next time I come out of the bathroom, you better put it back where it was." You narrowed your eyes at him.
"Now, now, (y/n), this is simply a part of your payment. You wouldn't want to be in my debt, would you?" You were oozing bloodlust at the way he seemed to always have the upper hand to you.

"Fine! After this we're even, asshole." You slammed the door. You changed into one of your nicer outfits before returning to him.

"It truly is a shame you aren't wearing my jacket anymore. You looked so precious." He looked at you with his golden yellow eyes you couldn't get enough of.

"I'm keeping the jacket, don't expect it back. You can have the pants though." You huffed at him. You were becoming more agitated at his rascality. You definitely never wanted to be in Hisoka's debt.
He dangled your vibrator by his Bungee Gum, swinging it lightly.
"Care to guess, what your payment is?" You rolled your eyes, telling him to answer his own question.

"You'll put this in you before your little date with your friend. No taking it out until we're back here," He pointed at the floor. "I'll control the intensity for you, how exciting does that sound?"

"Thrilling." You mumbled sarcastically. He walked over and cupped your face with his hand under your jaw.

"Tell me, (y/n). Have you ever pleasured yourself with this while fantasizing about me?" His sharp eye contact was pressuring, you swallowed and looked away.
"Dirty girl. Can't even look at me straight in the eyes. How naughty." He shamed you. Even with the cold hotel air conditioning, you were getting hot. The slickness of your pussy was going to make sliding in your vibrator effortless, you just knew it. He let go of your face handing you the toy.