The Dream And The Child

Another's pov: Anuj was sleeping on his bed.......and was having the same dream again...... When he was young about 12 years old .....he was going to zoo with his mama,papa and younger sister. When.....their car meet an accident . This accident took away his mama,papa, and sister..... Only he survived..... Right now in his dream he could find himself in the car again as a kid ..,.. Then all of a sudden it was all covered in mist .....and when he opened his eyes he was in his room.....soon someone opened the door of his room and walked in ...... The person who opened the door is a child , a little girl ...not more than 7 or 8.
RING RING RING RING RING ....
Anuj wake up from his dream......because of his mobile ringing like crazy ....... He took the phone.... It was from his hospital... A peasant has arrived ...... The hospital staff said..... As Anuj asked what is the name of the peasant ..... The staff said Pari..... The girl is not more than 7 or 8 she is an orphan...... Her problem is a bit weird...... She is saying she can see the souls of dead people...... The orphanage send her here ..... Because the think this is some kind of psychological disorder.....